Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Why is she doing this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been friend with a girl called marie for about 5 years now, shes had ups and downs and for some reason took them out on me. Last night i called her to see if she was going to see me today, she was. Then i got all these texts saying did i text her freind asking to fuck her.

I did but jokingly to get a response, it was 'you wana fuck hee hee lol txtback' Now Marie is telling me to leave her alone, wont answer her phone, why is she doing this?

Before you answer, she already has a b/f, i know she used to like me at one time and ive liked her in the past, but i cant really see a connection or a reason for her being upset. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    not really, maybe she still has feelings for you?
  • Options
    She probably doesn't like the fact that you are sharing jokes and having fun with a friend of hers and so her nose is out of joint and she's pissed off.
  • Options
    Just give it time for the water to settle then if you are really good friends then she will get over it & you will be back to your normal ways:)

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    In my semi-drunken lazy state I am going to say that she is in a bad mood. No in-depth reason for it, just a bad mood. Things will be fine.