Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cheating Scumbags!! Would you do the same?!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I met this really fit lad about 2 weeks ago, he was amazingly fit! but then I see someone I know called rich and he tells me this guys has a girlf. id already swapped numbers with the fit guy. Rich is someone i went on a date with and didnt like but were friends, he may have said it to put me off and go with him but the other guy was well fit and looked like he should have a girlf. Anyway, I just got a text from his number saying "who's this?" I thought thats strange, he knows who I am, so maybe he just didnt know what to say but then I thought it might be his girlf!! especially with it being so early, I bet shes looking through his phone and came across a new phone number. So I relied and put "hi sweety, you know who it is!! Its Vicky! We met at the gatehouse last friday and had a lovely time xxxx"

Comments

• Options
    I just got a reply saying "what did we do?"

So I replied "well we kissed a bit,chatted, then i found out he had a girlf so i stayed away.i feel sorry for you hun"

Then I get a reply saying "why do you feel sorry? how did u find out I had a girlf?

So I reply and say "I feel sorry cos your the girlf! and i know someone who knows you"

He has just said "sorry i shouldnt have done what I did, take care"

I thought it was his girlf all the way tbh, not sure though, what do you think?:confused:
  • Options
    Sounds to me like he's been caught out good and proper. Just be glad you found out early and before you started falling for him in a big way. Forget him. Move on. Find someone who deserves you. Which I know you will. xx
  • Options
    Ah, thanks Ninj, though I wasnt interested hun. I never expected to hear from him and I had no intentions of getting in touch with him. I was wrecked at the time and meet many a guys on a night out and have a little snog :D I rarely meet up with them, as it doesnt feel right if I have met them in a club, know what I mean?! Yes im strange :p but I always think what if they arent what I expect or remember etc
    What a dick though! Cheaters, therye everywhere!! I hope it was his girlfriend and he's caught! Serves him right for trying to play me! :lol:
  • Options
    Unfortunately it's twats like this guy that give the rest of us guys a bad name. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Unfortunately it's twats like this guy that give the rest of us guys a bad name. ;)
    Id never give you a bad name hun :p

There are lots of girls too :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Id never give you a bad name hun :p

There are lots of girls too :yes:

I know you wouldn't. :D

And :yes: I know there are plenty of arsy girls out there as well. And you know how much I know that to be true.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I know you wouldn't. :D

And :yes: I know there are plenty of arsy girls out there as well. And you know how much I know that to be true.

Well we have each other :p
  • Options
    Well we have each other :p

True :D
  • Options
    And people wonder why i'm cynical and don't trust blokes i meet in town :)

Sounds like an arse who was trying to be a player but fucked it up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Carolina
    And people wonder why i'm cynical and don't trust blokes i meet in town :)

Sounds like an arse who was trying to be a player but fucked it up.
    Exactly!! I much prefer to get to know someone first!
  • Options
    out of my group of friends its far more girls that have cheated and don't get caught, same at work as well. Also there was a poll done in a national newspaper and once again more girls admitted to cheating than lads and never getting caught or owning up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    out of my group of friends its far more girls that have cheated and don't get caught, same at work as well. Also there was a poll done in a national newspaper and once again more girls admitted to cheating than lads and never getting caught or owning up.
    Hmmm I knew someone would bring sex into it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I didn't say sex
  • Options
    were you refering to it?!
  • Options
    sorry i meant gender
  • Options
    you know it didn't even occur to me that you might be refering to gender. :blush:

we need to get our minds outta the gutter
  • Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    you know it didn't even occur to me that you might be refering to gender. :blush:

we need to get our minds outta the gutter
    :lol:
    and what is wrong with me?! I wasnt referring to sex:confused:
    *runs off screaming insanity*

:p
  • Options
    you have a very guttery mind ms vick and you know it...
    phff.......trying to act all pure like :rolleyes:

• Options
    Originally posted by fugue
    you have a very guttery mind ms vick and you know it...
    phff.......trying to act all pure like :rolleyes:

:blush: there is just no denying it :rolleyes:

• Options
    well NER!

hee hee hee, no one can beat that! *looks all smuglike*
  • Options
    I had no intentions of getting in touch with him. I was wrecked at the time and meet many a guys on a night out and have a little snog :D I rarely meet up with them, as it doesnt feel right if I have met them in a club, know what I mean?! Yes im strange :p but I always think what if they arent what I expect or remember etc

It's not strange, it makes perfect sense to me. when i was single i didn't really like to meet up for dates with people that i'd met when i was wrecked either.

It was cool the way you reacted to this guy (if indeed it was him) on the txt, it was probably quite a shock to him to be shown up as such a sleaze

nice one :thumb: