Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shagging in pub/club loos.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After reading threads on shagging in adventurous/strange places, and seeing pub/club loos coming up so often, I've just got to say/ask...

I don't get it. What's the attraction of shagging in pub/club loos. They're disgusting. Messy, smelly, busy. Bits of loo paper, blocked up, water and other liquids splashed everywhere. It's not exactly a place I would want to shag.

I can understand drink having an influence, and feeling so horny that you just want to shag, but I don't think I could go through with it even if I were drunk. It's just horrible in there.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Comments

• Options
    i totally agree with you :yuck: . toilets are where you go to piss, poop or puke! as for people who want to do it in plane toilets :yuck: . i have never been in a plane toilet that i even really want to pee in!
  • Options
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    toilets are where you go to piss, poop or puke!
    Oh, I forgot that one too - the smell of puke. :yuck:

I can understand the thrill of doing it somewhere publicly, and the risk of getting caught, but there are so many other places you could do it if you like the thrill of getting caught.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

I can understand the thrill of doing it somewhere publicly, and the risk of getting caught, but there are so many other places you could do it if you like the thrill of getting caught.

:yes: i agree with ya.. toilets.. whats the attraction? im not syaing i wouldnt if i was well drunk, but only if i was v.drunk!
  • Options
    that's alcohol for you...

I once caught my mate at it in a bush with a right minger :yuck: :eek:
  • Options
    my mate lost her virginity on a pool table in a family bar, with our whole year watching. needless to say she kinda wishes she hadn't done it there. people pressin their arses against the glass wasn't very romantic!
  • Options
    i dont get toilet sex....aside from being 6"4 and generally not being able to get it on in toilet cubicles cuz its just so damn awkward.....its just icky, id much rather go sumwhere else and boink.:naughty:
  • Options
    depends where you're at really. I did it once in the disabled toilet at Tall Trees club in Yarm which was quite posh, as toilets go :p
  • Options
    well, that's alright then :p
  • Options
    I don't think we're talking about toilets like the one in the bookies in Trainspotting :yuck:

It's a kinda spur of the moment thing really. I was in an Aberdeen nightclub once and alot of flirting going on with this girl. I went to the toilet and she followed. On the stairs she asked me if this was the way to the toilets and I said yeah I'll show you the way. Once outside the ladies she dragged me in and things started getting a bit heated in one of the cubicles. But before any real fun could begin the bouncers turned up and frog-marched us back upstairs. 15mins later me and my mate got flung out for dancing on the big-bass speakers. So I never did get my leg over. :rolleyes: :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    :no: ew... thats just wrong

no honestly, check out the disabled toilet downstairs!
    its really really not bad :blush:
  • Options
    As it goes disabled loos are quite nice to be in...i mean there aint piss and shit all over the floors, there are handles to hold on too allover the place! And i get one of those radar key things cos my sister is disabled so i get to use the REALLY clean ones, cos the general public dnt have access to them.:D
  • Options
    Its spur of the moment sex, not planned to shag in toilets!

Would you prefer people done it in the corners?

I have a horn she's horny,why wait till night ends may still not be anywhere then, few drinks dont think about it really. Once your not constipated or something I dont see the rpoblem with it- its not like you do it on the actual floor or anything!
  • Options
    Well...

I have to admit that I have done it in the toilets of a club... It wasn't planned and we were both rather pissed... As Doctor Lurve says, spur of the moment drunken horniness takes over...

Went along the following lines:

Copped off with her. (Well, actually tried setting her up with my mate and she wasn't interested and so... well... Read on! ;))
    Spent some of night night chatting, drinking and having a laugh and a dance or two.
    Standing by the bar, she looked at me in a coy manner and says "Would you want to come into the toilets with me?"
    I say "What?!?"
    She says "Do you want to come in the toilets with me?"
    I say "Y...... ok!"
    Off we trot! ;)

We were in there about 45 minutes! :D The bouncers seemed not to mind what was going on... Funniest thing was her mate kept ringing her as they were ready to leave and she kept saying "I'll be out in 5 minutes!!" LOL!!

I haven't done it since but if the occasion came around again, I wouldn't say no! ;)

Best thing about it was girly above was a teacher! Classic! :D
  • Options
    Oooooh naughty teacher!
  • Options
    Couldn't get away with shagging in the toilets in any of the clubs down this way as they are all rammed with people or dirty or have toilet attendants so it pretty much prevents the thing starting.

Round the back of the club or an alleyway is better :)
  • Options
    Re: Well...
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    I have to admit that I have done it in the toilets of a club... It wasn't planned and we were both rather pissed... As Doctor Lurve says, spur of the moment drunken horniness takes over...
    Lucky you!
    I can understand the spur of the moment horniness thing. But most of the club/pub bogs I know are just minging. There's no way I'd want to shag in them.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Not done it...two guys wanted a threesome in the girls loos...I was like er, I'll just go to the loo first...then ran off...I mean ew, and also how??? How wud 3 ppl fit into the cubicle thats barely big enough for 1!? Nah if it was me i wud find somewhere else...like in my local rock club the back room was shut and in pitch black so I gave my sorta fuck buddy a blow job...was very cool, felt very naughty and very turned on...a loo tho, no.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    How wud 3 ppl fit into the cubicle thats barely big enough for 1!?
    Some girls loos have a double cubicle, where there are two loos in the same, larger, cubicle. There would be enough room in one of those.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    its more just to play on the whole element of getting caught, someone hearing you fucking and banging against the door whilst they are washing their hands

When i did it in a loo, that happened. Its so embarassing. Nad it was because there was only one cubicle and the guy on the door needed a crap.

Blokes loos are minging. If I ever do that again, which I'm not planning on, I'll use the ladies.