Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I kinda blew it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi its me again, sorry if im getting on your nerves but heres the situation...

Ok today in college i was with this girl i really really like (i think i love her) and she likes me a lot too...

After i spent a free lesson with her we walked to my class as she was going home, we was outside my class for about 5 minutes talking to eachother and the tension between us was really strong!!
I knew that this was the time our kiss with eachother should of happened because i could just feel it and also i could see it in her eyes that she wanted to kiss too...

But the thing it, i didnt make a move and i feel really nasty and guilty.. :(:(:(

Im going out with her along 2moro so i rekon things will go well then but why do you think i hesitated when i really wanted to make that move??
Also do you think that she thinks im too hesitant or something??

Any advice is greatly appreciated as i feel terrible at the moment!!

p.s. please be sensitive, i love her

Comments

• Options
    I have had this so many times. What it comes down to for me is if she reacts badly then it's all gone you know, even if I'm 100% sure she won't lol! I think it's down to your confidence I'm not sure, or maybe just how much you love this girl? :confused:

Hope everything goes well mate :thumb: :)
  • Options
    Cheers shyboy, i do love her....i love her to bits lol

i just feel bad for not making a move because i could tell she wanted me to
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Cheers shyboy, i do love her....i love her to bits lol

i just feel bad for not making a move because i could tell she wanted me to

ah ive done the same loads - never ruined a relationship for me! but in the dying stages she did refer back to her exes and say how they could take control and 'i could never take control' - duh i was showing my respect :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Women for ya lol

we just cant understand them
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Women for ya lol

we just cant understand them

Heh I know it's the classic truth. :) The thing is they say one thing but mean another - unless you do what they mean and then they meant the thing they actually said which you thought they didn't mean. In short the man's always wrong :p

But just play it cool with this girl you're hanging out with her tommorow I'm sure if you kiss her then she'll be thrilled :) Good luck mate :thumb:
  • Options
    cheers mate youve been a great help, i appreciate it :thumb: