Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

woohoo!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yay! I have some really good news... Finally found myself a girlfriend....!!

And like people kept telling me... It happened when I really wasn't expecting it....

Yay! I'm so happy! :)

Early days, though, so musn't get *too* excited...

Comments

• Options
    Good on you mate! :D
  • Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for ya! *throws party*

Ignore me I've gone mad . . .
  • Options
    Don't really know you, but congrats - see a lot of the time it happens when you least expect!
  • Options
    it was the same with me and my ex, it happened when i least expected it plus it all went really fast
  • Options
    Moomog, that is great news! Haven't been on The Site for a while (in a new relationship too :naughty: ) but I remember ur posts from a while back. You seem like a really nice dude and I think it's pretty cool - perhaps nice guys don't always finish last eh?
  • Options
    Re: woohoo!!!
    Originally posted by moomog
    And like people kept telling me... It happened when I really wasn't expecting it....
    So, how did it happen then?
  • Options
    Re: Re: woohoo!!!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    So, how did it happen then?

Yeah, I'm up for a good old gossip too. Give us some details then :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: woohoo!!!
    Originally posted by lil_kazzy
    Yeah, I'm up for a good old gossip too. Give us some details then :D
    :hyper: I want to know too!

:thumb: well done mate
  • Options
    OK, some details for those that are interested...

Picture the scene... its about 1 in the morning, in the bar, and I'm with 3 friends, and we're all quite pissed... Future girlie is sat next to me, her leg against mine... under the table. Two other friends are on other side of table. I put hand on her leg... she doesn't make any indication that she's even noticed.. conversation carries on as before... hand goes up her skirt bit by bit, over the course of about 10-15 minutes... still no reaction from her, I'm wondering how far she's gonna let me go.....and conversation carries on as normal... One of the friends on other side of table gets up to go to toilet, and sees exactly where where my hand is... bit flustered, she drags other guy off to the bar... then about 5 secs later we are all over each other!!!!! yay!!!

within 5 mins we're in a cab on the way to her place!!!

:naughty:
  • Options
    OK, some details for those that are interested...

Picture the scene... its about 1 in the morning, in the bar, and I'm with 3 friends, and we're all quite pissed... Future girlie is sat next to me, her leg against mine... under the table. Two other friends are on other side of table. I put hand on her leg... she doesn't make any indication that she's even noticed.. conversation carries on as before... hand goes up her skirt bit by bit, over the course of about 10-15 minutes... still no reaction from her, I'm wondering how far she's gonna let me go.....and conversation carries on as normal... One of the friends on other side of table gets up to go to toilet, and sees exactly where where my hand is... bit flustered, she drags other guy off to the bar... then about 5 secs later we are all over each other!!!!! yay!!!

within 5 mins we're in a cab on the way to her place!!!

:naughty:

ooooh how rude!!! :naughty:

so what's she like??! are you seeing her again etc?!
  • Options
    Phew!

Jesus mate!

That is one method of coming onto a lass that I haven't really tried! Good on you for being so "forward"!!! :D

Ah... Makes plans for this evenings hunting... ;)

G.

P.S. Yup - Nice guys do finish in the end! :thumb:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    ooooh how rude!!! :naughty:

so what's she like??! are you seeing her again etc?!

Hi Vicky...

Well that happened last Friday... and I've seen her every night since then. :naughty:

She's a little bit older than me... she's 34, I'm 27... But the cool thing is she pretty much like me... never had a 'proper relationship'

Oh, man. I'm in trouble... :D
  • Options
    Re: Phew!
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    Jesus mate!

That is one method of coming onto a lass that I haven't really tried! Good on you for being so "forward"!!! :D

Ah... Makes plans for this evenings hunting... ;)

G.

P.S. Yup - Nice guys do finish in the end! :thumb:

Yep, I'm still in shock that *I* did something like that... :crazyeyes Something to with copious amounts of alcohol I think... :)
  • Options
    Holy shit man, for someone who's posted some of the stuff you had, that showed balls! Wouldn't be my technique necessarily, but well done.

:D
  • Options
    Hi Vicky...

Well that happened last Friday... and I've seen her every night since then. :naughty:

She's a little bit older than me... she's 34, I'm 27... But the cool thing is she pretty much like me... never had a 'proper relationship'

Oh, man. I'm in trouble... :D

:lol: im soo pleased for you....ya naughty fella :naughty:
  • Options
    Awww...bout feckin' time too! :D :thumb:
  • Options
    Woah! That was very forward of ya now wasn't it! Good on ya though mate :) I is proud of ya!