Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Legal Highs and herbal stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering what's available in the high street stores at a reasonable price that I can roll and smoke, just for a laugh. I've already tried 'Super Skunk', which is probably basil or something... but what other herbs/plants/natural products are around that are worth checking out?

Comments

• Options
    Salvia Divinorum.

It's probably the only one that actually has any effect.
  • Options
    Salvia, truffles,mushrooms, then there's all the other shit that probably dosen't work.

I've tried salvia and it was shit, never worked on me really but truffles are worth the bit of money, they're good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    truffles,mushrooms

Good luck tryin' to put those in a rizla and roll. :p

Erm.. there isn't really much you can buy legally that you'll get a nice buzz from, forget all these trance joints et al bullshite, they don't work. :p

As someone said, salvia's good, I don't really see what everyone's got against it, I've always had a great time on it, just laughed hysterically.

Got a cat? Take a trip to your local pet shop and whip up some catnip and bond with it. It'll love you for it. :)
  • Options
    cats....how about frogs and dmt?
  • Options
    dmt?

Not exactly the easiest shit to get a hold of :p
  • Options
    cats....how about frogs and dmt?

:lol:

"I'll be back in a couple of hours, just off into town to get some groceries, a few hits of DMT and a couple of psychadelic toads"

:rolleyes:

Read the question! How the fuck are you going to smoke a toad? And what shops can you buy them from!? :p
  • Options
    you can't smoke a toad...

but you can extract the venom from a special type of frog, can't remember the name and with that venom store it and then smoke it.

check out erowid for more on it but it can be done with a frog, as i know dmt isn't easily avaible.
  • Options
    www.mashed.uk.com
    try there but i cant say ive tried any of the stuff so wouldn't kno if it was good or not and tbh id rather smoke the illegal stuff anyway.
    xxx
  • Options
    you can't smoke a toad...

but you can extract the venom from a special type of frog, can't remember the name and with that venom store it and then smoke it.

check out erowid for more on it but it can be done with a frog, as i know dmt isn't easily avaible.

:rolleyes:

I know that, not sure what species, but as far as I'm aware it's 5-MeO-DMT.

But seriously now, the thread starters asking for something they can get easily from the high street and smoke.

I wouldn't call a trip to the Americas, a wild goose chase for a species of toad, the drying of said toad skin (or forced secreted venom, whatever) and eventually the smoking of the product easy, would you? :p

And if you're that desperate to stick something in ya rizla and smoke it, you're much better off sticking to the illegals to be honest, as someone said. :thumb:
  • Options
    there are some propper drugs about you know ...
  • Options
    Your right it is 5-meo-dmt, or maybe NN-DMT, one of the two, either way its not really a normal type of drug, and certainly not one to recomend to novice users.

That and its illegal anyway, both DMT and 5-meo-DMT are class A.
  • Options
    no it's not easy to do that z0ma but i'm sure people have done it before and im not saying to moonrat to go out and get some psychedical toads, i'm just saying it's there able to be used.

Just stick to the illegal kind moonrat, all the others are a waste, try some lsa seeds.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    A few people I've met swear that you can smoke Fly Agarics but I'm not so sure. They do however have a wonderfull effect if you eat 3 or 4 caps. :D

You can also do nutmeg and Heavenly Blue (morning glory seeds) orally.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive

You can also do nutmeg

I really wouldn't recommend that though.
  • Options
    does nutmeg actually work?....really..does it do something?

someone who has taken it before describe it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit

Yes it does work.

My mate and I decided to try it a couple of years back. Unfortunately I only managed to eat about half as much as my mate cos I it made me feel incredibly sick. I did feel an small effect but it wasn't anything special - my mate on the other hand was fucked (and properly tripping) but said it wasn't exactly a nice buzz.

Read up on it - it's there on Erowid.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

in her majesties nicks ...nutmeg is under lock and key, seperate from other herbs and spices. why? because people believe you can get high on it. and you CAN! trouble is it has awful side effects. hence it not being popular.
    it seriously irritates your stomache.
    when i was in borstal in the early seventies i managed to have access to the key.
    i took a large dose. i waited all fucking night for something to happen and finaly gave up and decided to turn over and go to sleep. suddenly i saw blue triangles floating around ...that was it.
    powered wont work. you have to have fresh nuts. grind them into a powder and ingest. what i did.
    trouble is you need such a huge ammount that it fucks your belly for days.
    roll a spliff instead and enjoy .........
  • Options
    advice
  • Options
    why dont you just head down to 'dam for the weekend, or even just fly over for a day - pick yourself some stuff up from the smart shops? their herbal speed over there is really good. in fact im sure you can order it over the internet

...yes you can here*

*(Sorry, but you can't as this one was an 18 only website and not suitable for public consumption....)
  • Options
    ive found plenty of legal "herbal high" stuff online... **** has a good range and sum of the stuff actually works, tho you can pick up most of it in your local headshop anyway.
    space cadets are good for a laugh....so are druids fantasy......but not really better than any of the "real" drugs they pretend to be.

*(Sorry, this one was an 18 only website and not suitable for public consumption either....)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Here is a link to Erowid and their info on nutmeg if you want to know more......

And I wouldn't be doing my duty as a moderator unless I pointed out that there are still dangers in taking legal substances as this page on theSite will tell you.
  • Options
    Nutmeg is NOT a trip, its a poison!! The effects that are sort of, not really, like a trip are actualy the result of the TOXIC effect on the body.

As for LSA, I've heard lots of people who really dislike this stuff, basicaly saying its a shit version of acid.
  • Options
    i;ve tried LSA and it gave me visual effects but none to the effects of acid, i could just see wee dots and stuff, for some reason milkways and curry chips make my face tingle alot and it feels claa, dunno y though?