Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ideas?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, last time I saw my boyfriend, I kinda dressed up a bit, in stockings and he liked it... and that got me thinking, what else could I do? Because normally when people ask about stuff like that, everyone answers sexy underwear. I've also been being more... dominant I spose, which he seems to like (makes a change anyway). So, any suggestions? :)

Comments

• Options
    i did that!! Also try -
    1. corset and stockings -one that laces up or hook and eyes so your front gets pushed up!
    2. school girl(sexy - skirt, tight shirt, fishnets)
    3. in a sexy underwear set - in cute sexy colours(red, pink, black white)
    4. short skirt with hold ups just showing
    5. and a good one sum1 told me was tell your hunny that your not wearing any underwear...!

hope that gives you a few idears!

later
    hermy XXX
  • Options
    Well, I was strictly speaking wearing hold ups, it's just 'stockings' sounds better :D And yeah... I was wearing a short skirt, but I had to make sure it covered the tops, cos a)I wanted it to be a surprise, and b)I was scared his mam would think I was a slut... :D

School girl's a possibility, though not too obvious... like not with a tie, cos I would just be going to his dressed like this, and y'know... might seem a lil strange! Corset sounds fun though :)

Thanks for your ideas, anyway - any more are welcome!

I also just read a past post about blindfolding - that sounds fun too :D
  • Options
    Schoolgirl outfit definitly,

Best place to tell him youve no knickers onis in a oub or restraunt into his ear, that way he'll be thinking about it and mad turned on my the time ou get home!

Blindfold is great :thumb: then tie his hands behind his head to the bedpost or something, and tease him like crazy from rubbing your breasts in his face to slipping of his boxers and kissing the head- you'l soon get the idea!

Anything with lots of flesh will work well too!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Schoolgirl outfit definitly,

Best place to tell him youve no knickers onis in a oub or restraunt into his ear, that way he'll be thinking about it and mad turned on my the time ou get home!

Blindfold is great :thumb: then tie his hands behind his head to the bedpost or something, and tease him like crazy from rubbing your breasts in his face to slipping of his boxers and kissing the head- you'l soon get the idea!

Anything with lots of flesh will work well too!

Everything he said.

Things like the above have certainly pleased blokes i've been with.