Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Grrr!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't want to be a virgin anymore...
I want to have sex/shag/fuck...(whatever you want to call it!)

I'm pissed off with it now. It's stopping me have relationships...
I just want to be in an adult relationship.

Grrr!!!!

Comments

• Options
    i know how you feel. i used to hate being a virgin.. but im glad i waited :)
  • Options
    Harder you look for it harder it will be to find!
    Adn I just wana be in a carefree kids relationship so much more fun and easier!

[SIZE=1 ]Do you ever notice people say it's always in the last plave you look....of course it fucking is! Why Would you continue looking after youve found it[/SIZE]
  • Options
    lets just say i9 was the same, i was 17 now 19 and really want ed to do it, i met a guy agreed that he would take my virginity, met at a hotel, signed in under a fake name, and did it!

to be honest im sooo shocked by my behaviour that i DONT tend to think about it

i didnt want to be a shit shag for a future boyfriend

dont do it i felt dirty, love yourself honey xx
  • Options
    Re: Grrr!!
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    I don't want to be a virgin anymore...
    I want to have sex/shag/fuck...(whatever you want to call it!)

Grrr!!!!

Why is it stopping you having relationships?

Just find a bloke and sex him then.
  • Options
    I want to have sex. It's stopping me have relationships...
    Eh? Why does it stop you having relationships? You meet someone you like, you're both horny, you have sex. Simple as.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    And you can't be an adult without it?

I honestly can't see how it's stopping you having relationships. If you've got your eye on someone but they're being bothered by your virginity, they're not worth the air they're breathing.

A relationship doesn't have to be all about sex. Yes, sex can play a part, but it's not the be all and end all. I'm told it's fun and very adictive, but you can function as a girlfriend just fine without ever having sex.

I really hate people who get angry about it
    If you're that concerned about it, either flash you knickers or flash your purse!
  • Options
    Ok, love. Sex is not a big thing soon as you've had it. Honestly. Just, get a guy and shag him, then you can get out that awkward nook and fuck a boyfriend, preferably your own ;)
  • Options
    I've just remembered something you said a while back Ilora, about worrying about being "too tight". Is it just the physical side of it that worries you? ie will he be able to penetrate, and will you be too nervous, and therefore too tense, to relax enough? Or that it will hurt too much? Is it just that side of sex that worries you? In which case you're not going to find out until you try.
    You should be more relaxed with someone you know, rather than just pulling and having a one night stand. Then wait until you have a boyfriend again. You're good looking, so I'll bet that won't be too long. ;)

Is losing your virginity to someone "special" a part of it? In which case all I can say on that is if you have a boyfriend (or when you next do), and they feel to be the right person at the time (ie you're horny and want sex with someone you love), then they're the right person to loose it too. Doesn't matter if you break up a few weeks/months/years later because at the time they were the right person. That's my opinion on the "waiting for someone special" view.

Is it something else?

Mr_Wobble ;)