Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A wee test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My diet-

I will be starting a one week diet on Monday:

No sweets, crisps etc.

Juice (Only Robinsons and non sugary stuff)

I wont be eating lots.

No in-between meal snacking

I shall however eat what I want for dinner but will only eat that and no more. I want to see if my in-between meal snacking is making me heavy.

I do not look fat but I am quite heavy. And Ill have to shape up or Ill end up all alone with noone to love me [/feelsorryforself]

Comments

• Options
    Actually in-between meals are recommended. Rather you eating a little bit all the time, than throwing yourself all over all of the food for dinner.

Of course the in-between snacks should be something like vegetables, a bit of fruit, or a little piece of bread with a light topping.

Btw, you will find that excersize will help as well. You don't have to take up something specific, but for example walking 'round the block half an hour a day, keeps your blood in circulation and helps the digestion.

Good Luck :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Actually in-between meals are recommended. Rather you eating a little bit all the time, than throwing yourself all over all of the food for dinner.

Of course the in-between snacks should be something like vegetables, a bit of fruit, or a little piece of bread with a light topping.

Btw, you will find that excersize will help as well. You don't have to take up something specific, but for example walking 'round the block half an hour a day, keeps your blood in circulation and helps the digestion.

Good Luck :)

Thanks for the advice Jacq, I always thought i should take walks but my dads getting a dog and Ill probably go over to his and walk it for him.
  • Options
    Ok, am I the only person who thought this thread was going to be about urine samples? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by xxauroraxx
    Ok, am I the only person who thought this thread was going to be about urine samples? :crazyeyes

ditto
  • Options
    Originally posted by xxauroraxx

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, my Scottishness coming through on my typing!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, my Scottishness coming through on my typing!

lol actually i thought it was a wee test (as in little), ive been living here too long!!