Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Urgent Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend's said he's taken pain killers, and is drinking with them, he says hes trying to kill himself. I dont know where he is, and he wont answer his phone, I dont know what to do.

Can anyone give me any idea what to do please, Im not thinking straight. Please?

Comments

• Options
    Phone NHS direct & ask for advise 0845 46 47.
  • Options
    or call the police. they might be able to trace him and hospitalise him.
  • Options
    Thanks, Ive found him he's at his brothers, and Ive let his brother know what he's done, he's gonna get him to a hospital even if he has to drag him there apparently...

Wish he'd told me he felt like this.:(
  • Options
    If your boyfriend's feeling suicidal he needs to talk to someone who can help him through his feelings.
    The Samaritans offer confidential help for anyone who is suicidal or despairing. Telephone: 08457 909090

Other useful organisations are:
    Careline
    Telephone counselling service for children, young people and adults on any issue, including relationships, depression, mental health, child abuse, bullying, rape and sexual assault, domestic violence, addictions, stress etc.
    Telephone: 020 8514 1177

Depression Alliance
    Charity offering information and self-help groups.
    Telephone: 020 7633 0557

If you can't get him to talk direct, call and get some advice yourself so you are better equipt to support him.
    :)