Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Highs and Lows of High Grade Bud

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been reading the topics of the forums for a few weeks now, and ive been noticing that the topics are boring, tideous and somewhat fickle. Im here to chat 2 all you green heads about the way to smoke SMELLY F**K YOUR HEAD UP HIGH GRADE S***K. Im sure imma upset a few people but this is theannoyeveryone.org website. Whether u bong it, spliff it, pipe it, blunt it, drink it, eat it or inject it (goto "im a crak head" thread). It affects everyone in different ways, some people will find themselves laughing at the most stupid things, you may become more aggressive or start to suffer from paranoia. This is when you must tuck yourself up in a small dark room and pretend ur in a bubble (only do this if your strange e.g. *cough* shiny *cough*) If you are supplied with a potent type of high grade, its more than likely it has been dipped in chemicals at the lab b4 distribution to give u adverse affects. If ur m8 down the roads tries to tell u hes got "militant greens that u wont have seen before" its bullshit. half the time they all come from the same shipment brought from amsterdam or any other drug loving country. If all the dealers are out round your ways, EVERYONES out. its a vicious circle, keep the bud moving and u keep the circle activated. Good luck in your blazing of the some of the best high grade around. let the flaming begin :o

Comments

• Options
    Re: Highs and Lows of High Grade Bud
    Originally posted by PageS
    If you are supplied with a potent type of high grade, its more than likely it has been dipped in chemicals at the lab b4 distribution to give u adverse affects.

:rolleyes:

And yes a lot of the topics are boring, tedious and fickle blah blah.. so is yours, welcome to the club. Stick it in the Drugs forum.
  • Options
    hey minx ! y u quote and no reply :(:(:(
  • Options
    i thought i did reply.. i dont know, its too early and im too groggy!
  • Options
    no, i did reply im not going crazy!
  • Options
    Oh s**t, only came up after i refreshed 6 times. my topic is fine thx minx, dont post if u dont like it :)
  • Options
    let the flaming begin :o [/B]
  • Options
    Im sorry, im very blunt and groggy in the morning. :) Im just putting the same criticisms to your post, that you have put to other posters' posts!

I also disagree with you about the chemical thing-do you have any evidence for saying that mate?
  • Options
    I doubt you do!
  • Options
    Well scientists have managed to get thc levels to 99.9 % and a plant grown naturally in ANY conditions can only have 96% of thc levels. so yes i am right. google it ?
  • Options
    Wheres bongbudda when you need him?!

Need somebody to put us right!!
  • Options
    it doesnt matter what guy u bring to the posts, i blaze enuff to know my stuff, have ur own opinion ? goto www.downingstreet.co.uk/suggestions
  • Options
    agree to disagree mate? :)
  • Options
    ok seeing as you dont seem so bad, if it was someone else i wud keep fighting :p i like my post at least :o
  • Options
    hehe :p im sorry, im not normally so argumentative! its just so early and im being moody!! :rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    Woah, you sure know your shit :yeees:
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Just a friendly warning to the newbie.

Welcome to theSite boards, PageS. I would like to draw your attention to the Drug Board rules and theSite's Good Manners Guide, which you should should read. And take note of. Because if you continue posting in this way it is likely that you will be banned.
  • Options
    Well scientists have managed to get thc levels to 99.9 % and a plant grown naturally in ANY conditions can only have 96% of thc levels. so yes i am right. google it ?
    I'll believe this when you give me proof instead of you just saying it. I'm at work and haven't got time to google it myself.
    it doesnt matter what guy u bring to the posts, i blaze enuff to know my stuff, have ur own opinion
    So cos you smoke a lot of it you know everything about it? :rolleyes:
    I smoke it daily and have done for the last 5 yrs, doesn't mean shit.
    If you are supplied with a potent type of high grade, its more than likely it has been dipped in chemicals at the lab b4 distribution to give u adverse affects.
    You make that up all by yourself or did your mate Dave from down the road tell you.
    half the time they all come from the same shipment brought from amsterdam or any other drug loving country. If all the dealers are out round your ways, EVERYONES out. its a vicious circle, keep the bud moving and u keep the circle activated.
    A bit of sense there. I know a quite a few people who grow there own quality Skunk, so if my dealer has run out it's because he has no plants left. But yes, I agree shortages happen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    did your mate Dave from down the road tell you.
    Ive got a mate called Dave from down my road.. he told me a few years ago that they lace bud with cocaine-what a coinsidence! :)

(nothing valuable to further add to this thread, just thought id say :p slightly stoned and in a babbling mood)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    Ive got a mate called Dave from down my road.. he told me a few years ago that they lace bud with cocaine-what a coinsidence! :)

(nothing valuable to further add to this thread, just thought id say :p slightly stoned and in a babbling mood)
    :lol:
  • Options
    i woz in college in a lesson and i thought id make a thread that i woz interested in and that i knew would cause a few stirs. m8 the simple fact that i have been smoking along time gives me enough knowledge to say all i said. i read it in a few articles. woz just a joke bout googling it, but if u must. kiezo are u a admin for thesite to ?
  • Options
    i didnt even go into much detail, if u wanted more i cud write a ten page spread :)
  • Options
    m8 the simple fact that i have been smoking along time gives me enough knowledge to say all i said.

No, it doesn't.

I've been drinking coffee for years, but I couldn't tell you what shit I'm drinking, or where it's imported from etc.
    kiezo are u a admin for thesite to ?

Nah, just the IRC channel.
  • Options
    i didnt even go into much detail, if u wanted more i cud write a ten page spread :)
    A ten page spread on your opinions?? Anyone could do that.

To believe anything I read (especially on these boards) I need facts, links etc. Its all well and good saying scientists get THC levels to 99.9% but where is your proof. I will believe you when I see it in black and white from a scientists report or something similar.

Keizo is right in saying, just because you've smoked it a while it DOESN'T give you enough knowledge to say all you've said.

Is that how you got the 99.9% THC levels, just from smoking it. That needs to have being read somewhere or extensive tests carried out by yourself, you can't get that info just from smoking it.

Just to add - I ain't being funny, I just don't believe everything I read on here without links to FACTS. Especially when it is wrote by someone 2 years younger than myself. Because I don't know about the % of THC levels and I've been smoking it quite a few years.
  • Options
    *cough* shiny *cough*)

Awww, whats the matter? Jealous?
  • Options
    I have been reading the topics of the forums for a few weeks now, and ive been noticing that the topics are boring, tideous and somewhat fickle. Im here to chat 2 all you green heads about the way to smoke SMELLY F**K YOUR HEAD UP HIGH GRADE S***K. Im sure imma upset a few people but this is theannoyeveryone.org website. Whether u bong it, spliff it, pipe it, blunt it, drink it, eat it or inject it (goto "im a crak head" thread). It affects everyone in different ways, some people will find themselves laughing at the most stupid things, you may become more aggressive or start to suffer from paranoia. This is when you must tuck yourself up in a small dark room and pretend ur in a bubble (only do this if your strange e.g. *cough* shiny *cough*) If you are supplied with a potent type of high grade, its more than likely it has been dipped in chemicals at the lab b4 distribution to give u adverse affects. If ur m8 down the roads tries to tell u hes got "militant greens that u wont have seen before" its bullshit. half the time they all come from the same shipment brought from amsterdam or any other drug loving country. If all the dealers are out round your ways, EVERYONES out. its a vicious circle, keep the bud moving and u keep the circle activated. Good luck in your blazing of the some of the best high grade around. let the flaming begin :o

:rolleyes:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml

Good God boy, wise up.

A few English lessons wouldn't go amiss either. Arn't you just hilariously hysterical.
  • Options
    it type short hand, i have been told by an admin to take into account everyones opinion. however 1. i can write what i wish, i told u MY opinion, no one elses. if u dont like it, as ive already sed dont post. i have tried to get along, but as kiezo and his friends from #thesite.org say, there really are some sad people up in this place. and shiny as for your "are u jealous?" im quite good m8 sitting at home with my real girlfriend as you talk for hours in a private message on irc with emily saying how much u love her. gg think this will b my last post by all acounts.
  • Options
    it type short hand, i have been told by an admin to take into account everyones opinion. however 1. i can write what i wish, i told u MY opinion, no one elses. if u dont like it, as ive already sed dont post. i have tried to get along, but as kiezo and his friends from #thesite.org say, there really are some sad people up in this place. and shiny as for your "are u jealous?" im quite good m8 sitting at home with my real girlfriend as you talk for hours in a private message on irc with emily saying how much u love her. gg think this will b my last post by all acounts.

What, the girlfriend that comes second best because Em doesn't want you?

Heh, i feel sorry for her.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Oh knock off your petty squabbling. Please don't air your dirty laundry in public, the rest of us don't really care.

PageS, the reason we ask you not to type in shorthand is firstly because it is impolite and difficult to read, and secondly because when people are searching for information shorthand words won't be found.

I think perhaps a few of you need to read theSite's Good Manners Guide again.

Them's the rules, if you don't like it then don't post.
This discussion has been closed.