Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs info on TheSite

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello lovely people, I'd like to ask your advice on how we can improve our drugs information for you...

What do we cover well?

What would you like to see more of?

What do we not cover at all which you think we should?

Any other suggestions...

Thanks so much for your time and help

All our drugs info is:

truth about drugs special

drugs factsheets

drugs and alcohol

Susie :)

Comments

• Options
    there are people growing and studying cannabis perfectly legaly ...licienced an all that.
    let them advertise on here, for a small donation to your good selves ...for guinee pigs to try out their latest crop or cannabis tablet or preperation ...loads of people here wouldn't mind getting paid 25 quid a day to help in good scientific research.
  • Options
    I think the drugs information on thesite is fantastic, well balanced and unbiased. I suppose there could be more about recent events, as your's are a tad outdated at the moment. Other than that, brilliant :thumb:

Better than connexions anyway... fantastically biased.
    Duffy :)
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig for £25 a day...get paid to help out scientists,ever seen half baked?

The man works as a cleaner and finds out that the scientists are performing research with some kind of super weed, the best they have ever smoked in their life and all you have to do is sign a form and bob's your uncle, a bit pound of weed, they done this numerous times but as all good things must come to an end they were caught but got away with it for setting up a bigger dealer of other drugs as well as weed.

But with regards to the info on this site about drugs it's excellent, well structured and whatnot but it would be even better if it was updated once in a while.
  • Options
    I think you cover the basics well, there isnt a great deal of the chemistry behind the drugs, but well most people dont really want to know that anyway.

You might want to add in a few things though, like 2CB and 2-Ci, both of which are becoming more available and popular.

Also a section on how people can test their pills, with maybe a link to the pillreports site would be useful.

A differentiation between GHB and GBL might be useful too, how to tell them apart, how to dose liquid etc.
  • Options
    Is it better than erowid.com?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kayleygrub
    Is it better than erowid.com?

I wouldn't go that far. In my opinion erowid.org has the biggest database of drug information which is easily accesable. It covers basically everything about every drug and to me is a lot easier to use than lycaeum or whatever.

However, thesite does have a good range of non-biased drug information that you can guarentee to be reliable.

I do agree with bongbudda, possibly putting up some information about the tryptamines and phenetamines which are becoming increasingly popular.

But overall it's good, keep it up. :thumb:
  • Options
    advice
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice guys and gals

Feel free to add more, or email me

Ta

Susie :)