Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

magic truffles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so is it true that magic truffles exist and if they do, do they have a better effect than mushrooms?

Comments

• Options
    Hi, yeh there are such things as truffles, dont know about them being magic though. They are slightly halucanegenic (sp) but not as strong as mushrooms. They are legal to buy so just do a search on google. Alternatively if you live in london you can pick some up from camden market :)
  • Options
    Yes, they do exist. :p

They're basically the same as magic mushrooms, but obviously, they're not proper mushrooms. I'm not exactly sure what they are, or how they're grown, but they're some kind of fungus.

They contain psilocin and psilocybin (which converts to psilocin in the body), so it's a mushroom trip at the end of the day, just a different 'container'. It's unfair to say they're weaker than mushrooms, it obviously depends what mushrooms you compare them to.

10 grams wet is a very nice trip. 22 is mindblowing. :crazyeyes
  • Options
    These truffles do exist, call them magic if you want, they do some great things :p

Well i'm never tried proper mushies, not the actually mushrooms but the truffles are chemically the same as mushies, if they are anything like truffles then i can't wait to try them

Take a look at the post, it develops into truffles.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54068&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
  • Options
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    Alternatively if you live in london you can pick some up from camden market :)
    Really? Wow. Better get myself down to Camden sooner than I thought then.

On other notes, I have done shrooms many times and I'm sure I'll prefer it. Not the taste, though.
  • Options
    i hate the way the word 'truffle' sounds...

randomness.