Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OH MY DEAR FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the doctors today to get some lab work done, and I just got a phone call back from them telling me the results. Then the nurse asked me that question... did you know that you are pregnant...

obviously I didn't fucking know. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. What the fuck am I supposed to do??? I can't have it, I don't fucking want it. There is just far too much shit wrong with this picture...

Comments

• Options
    ooer *hugs*

Get proper advice tbh, but I would say that your options are abortion, adoption, or keeping the baby...
  • Options
    *great big huge hugs* :heart:
  • Options
    Oh shit, do you know how far gone?

*Huge huggles*
  • Options
    Only about 3 weeks. But it can't be good. The daddy is like total mr. drunk and everything else, hes one of those guys that will do anything for a buzz, hes where some of my friends got the idea of motion sickness pills for a trip, and me, god fuck that, I'm nowhere near the cleanest girl in the world and I know I can't stop and shit... If I do have this baby it will probably end up with like 3 legs and an arm growing out of its fucking head and I don't want it anyways, I was just starting to get things back on track, I was going to get a job and move and all that good stuff, and now... god, fuck this.
  • Options
    omg hun... u ok... obviously not *BIGGEST HUG EVER* i wish i could be there and help... there not much i can say you know the options...

good luck hun..your make the right choice. i know ya will.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    Only about 3 weeks. But it can't be good. The daddy is like total mr. drunk and everything else, hes one of those guys that will do anything for a buzz, hes where some of my friends got the idea of motion sickness pills for a trip, and me, god fuck that, I'm nowhere near the cleanest girl in the world and I know I can't stop and shit... If I do have this baby it will probably end up with like 3 legs and an arm growing out of its fucking head and I don't want it anyways, I was just starting to get things back on track, I was going to get a job and move and all that good stuff, and now... god, fuck this.

Manda, you still can. i think you should go talk to your doctor about this & discuss you options. If you really don't want this baby then the sooner you act the better but also make sure you think about it.
    *Hugs*
  • Options
    Re: :(
    Originally posted by my_name
    OH MY DEAR FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I I don't fucking want it.

im sorry to hear of your problem truely i am BUT "it"?????? please do not refer to a bay in that way. the baby is not an it. :mad:
  • Options
    Re: Re: :(
    Originally posted by wee wuman
    im sorry to hear of your problem truely i am BUT "it"?????? please do not refer to a bay in that way. the baby is not an it. :mad:

That was the most inapropriate post ever.
    You have your opinion which is fine. But at the moment there is someone who's gonna get affected by this, and there's a baby/foster/it who at this stage won't notice a bigger difference upon what it is refered as.
    Seriously, that comment was so uncalled for.
  • Options

At this present moment in time as she said 3 weeks pregnant it is an IT. Its not a baby, it aint formed.
    Quite a harsh comment to make when someone is clearly upset as you can see.

Manda go and have a talk with someone either the nurse, doctor , let them give you your options. If you are sure you dont want it then it is better to get this sorted sooner than later.
    Think about everything and dont just rush in, take your time and think about what you want to happen.

*Im thinking of ya*
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: :(
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    At this present moment in time as she said 3 weeks pregnant it is an IT. Its not a baby, it aint formed.
    Quite a harsh comment to make when someone is clearly upset as you can see.

Manda go and have a talk with someone either the nurse, doctor , let them give you your options. If you are sure you dont want it then it is better to get this sorted sooner than later.
    Think about everything and dont just rush in, take your time and think about what you want to happen.

*Im thinking of ya*
    :yes:
  • Options
    You just do what you have to do Manda,
    thinking of u :(
  • Options

If you arent going to say anything constructive or tactful then do us all a favour and piss off and dont come back.

Oh, and anyway, as the baby is Gender Unknown grammatically it is entirely correct to refer to it as an "it". So not only are you a retard whos insensitive, youre a retard whos WRONG.
  • Options
    manda, if its only three or four weeks you have the time to sit down with the doctor and the nurses and talk things through and think things through. Dont rush into anything, as it could be a decision you will come to regret, but sit down and think of the pros and cons of having a baby, giving it up for adoption, or having the pregnancy terminated.

If you think about it you will find the right answer.

*hugs and thoughts*
  • Options
    Hey there

The others are right - you gotta talk over your options with someone - preferably a doctor who can advise you on where to turn next. You really have three options - keep the baby, have the baby but put it up for adoption, or have a termination. Whichever way you decide to go, remember that there is no right or wrong decision - only you can decide what is best for YOU.

Do read some of our features which will help you understand these options better.

Giving your baby up for adoption pregnancy special

There is also lots of info here
  • Options
    You have to talk to someone who can rectify the situation, and tell the Dad, but if you don't want to, do it when you feel that you can deal with what's happening.

*cuddles*

Stay strong. <33
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Hmm, just to say something the others haven't said.

Tell the father. please.

It's not a case of "what he won't know won't hurt him" - because I've been through this before, and if you do decide on a termination and he finds out - it is not the greatest feeling in the world, let me tell ya.

*hugs*

Nice advice from the other peeps though
    only tell him if you think hell be supportive of whatever decision you are going to make. I imagine it would be a nightmare having the bloke telling you to keep a baby when you dont want it.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: :(
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    That was the most inapropriate post ever.
    Seriously, that comment was so uncalled for.

I apologise if that seemed inappropriate. possibly last night i shouldnt have said anything as i was quite upset about a matter relating to being able to have a child . so i am sorry, my-name.
    as i said i do truely sympathise with the situation and i meant it and i hope things work out for the best for everyone, i just read that post at a very wrong time.