Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hair... again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People please post pictures of do's and hairstyles which can be made with a bit below shoulder-length of hair.
Can be extreme, as it's only for one night :)

Comments

• Options
    you could always go to your hairdresser and ask for an up do' depending on the occasion

wont set you back much either
  • Options
    She'd do something which is pretty but appropriate for brides, and I want something which could be described as "stylish" and "glam" yet a bit edgy "wild". She would only be able to do that if I give her a pic, and I can't find any of what I wanted, plyus I doubt my hair is long enough to pull it off eddiciently, so I'd rather see what was possible.
  • Options
    well darlin, i had a look on the net for you and all i can find is really bad 80's up do's

sorry! why not take a look through the magazines in the salon or magazines you have at home?
  • Options
    That's my plan. Thanks :)

Just figured if someone had seen a cool celeb-do online, they might want to post it.
  • Options
    i loved the way my cousin did my hair for our cousins wedding (god, so many cousins).

she basically twisted the front half back in little sections, and then messed up the back.

such as thus:

(the glitter was just us getting carried away in the hotel room)
  • Options
    ^BUMP^

RARGH! Prom/ball/whatever you decide to call it is on friday. Anyone has a suggestion/picture of something which could be done with long hair, and which leaves it hanging down the shoulders?

I liked Kaffrin's do, but I don't want all the hair tied up by my forehead, as it won't fit what I am wearing *sigh*

And yes, I do know that people are dying out there, and that my hairdo won't make a difference in this world
  • Options
    do as what was done in kaffrin's hair but just dont tie it up
  • Options
    I can't do it without, tieing it up by the forehead :p
    Which is what I don't want to, as I am afraid it'll look to stiff on me :)
  • Options
    http://www.1001-hairstyles.com/

that might be helpful to you :)
  • Options
    You could try getting the top half of your hair, twisting it round, with the ends upwards, and holding it in place with grips, mini crocodile clips, a big crocodile clip or a slidey clip. Mess up the hair left out from the twist on top, backcomb it and run it between your fingers. And leave bits down at the front.

Haven't got a pic to show you though.
  • Options
    I'm a guy so bear with me :D
    Why not put your hair in a pony tail but then pull the front forehead bit forward so like you have sort of a quiff/wave type effect on the top of you head. I think that's a funky look:) Like Heidy from Sugababes:
    b_sugababes3.jpgsugababes.jpgsugbabes.jpg

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    I'm a guy so bear with me :D
    Why not put your hair in a pony tail but then pull the front forehead bit forward so like you have sort of a quiff/wave type effect on the top of you head. I think that's a funky look:) Like Heidy from Sugababes:
    b_sugababes3.jpgsugababes.jpgsugbabes.jpg

.:Crispy:.

I quite like her new do in "Hole In The Head" The side parted dangly bit, and the long earring on the otherside. I think it's twisted into a bun type thing. Very sexy.
  • Options
    Here are a few pictures of Heidi's hair in "Hole In The Head" video.
  • Options
    ooooooo pretty.
  • Options
    very nice style it is.
  • Options
    Hmm. I am not sure. Doesn't fit the style I am after *sighness*

But thanks. I appericiate the suggestions. Please keep 'em coming :)
  • Options
    aghh what have they done to poor heidi, you cant even tell its her, she just looks like any other model plastered in slap. shes so pretty normally.