Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

clear mascara

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i usually wear this everyday, because i prefer a natural look at college, going shopping, at work, etc. i use boots no7 sensitive clear mascara.

thing is, it dont really seem to make much difference to my lashes, apart from giving them slightly more definition. can anyone recommend a good clear mascara which aint too pricey, that boosts lashes or makes them look nice?

cheers x

Comments

• Options
    Isadora, made a clear mascara. Loved it.
    Had to buy it in Norway though, since they stopped selling it in Denmark. Maybe they still sell it in the Uk though, as your market is supposed to be bigger than ours.
  • Options
  • Options
    I use Collection 2000's clear mascara. It's better than some of them which I've used but nothing amazing. But for the price (somewhere around £2 if I remember right) and just something to wear to school, it's pretty good.
  • Options
    i use vasaline and a eye lash comb thing does the same job
  • Options
    ive got some clear mascara but its crap, i cant see the point of wearing it. For a natural look, I think brown mascara is better.