Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

no1 wants me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It ain't fair, no1 likes me (as more than a friend! I DO have m8s! lol) I dunno wot i'm doin wrong. I'm quite funny, caring, blah, blah, blah, wots wrong? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure loads of people like you.

Just show them you don't care if everyone likes you or if everyone loves you. I am sure you will get results. :)
  • Options
    Well, the main thing is that you use txt tlk I suppose:p

Of course no-one is going to like you as "more than a friend" if all you do is mope about it, no-one likes a whinger. Im sorry to be harsh, but basically you can only be liked if you like yourself, and you dont seem to. Rather than sitting at home worrying about not having a lass, go out with your mates and have fun, and as soon as you stop looking for one youll have them queuing round the block- desperation is such a turn-off.
  • Options
    Try and see about getting the "Desperate as Fuck" tattoo removed form your forehead as well. Women strangely pick that up and stay clear.

It's all about confidence and self belief. As Kermit said, stop moping about wondering why no-one wants you. Go out. Enjoy yourself. Stop looking for it as you'll never find it. It will find you. When you least expect it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Well, the main thing is that you use txt tlk I suppose:p

Of course no-one is going to like you as "more than a friend" if all you do is mope about it, no-one likes a whinger. Im sorry to be harsh, but basically you can only be liked if you like yourself, and you dont seem to. Rather than sitting at home worrying about not having a lass, go out with your mates and have fun, and as soon as you stop looking for one youll have them queuing round the block- desperation is such a turn-off.
    YEAH What Kermy said.
  • Options
    As a 17 year old, sexually successful female, i feel i should answer this.

No one wants a desperate bloke. Its so like not attractive. Stop whinging and well just get on with it!
  • Options
    And like his self esteem is gonna be boosted by you lot!
    It sounds like you need to believe in yourself more - the power of self belief is amazing! Check out our features on self esteem:
    low self esteem
    building self esteem
    Assertiveness
    Body image special
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    And a slapped arse face.

*raises eyebrow*
  • Options
    LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! :mad: Yr all doin me head in!:banghead It aoin't as tho I'm suicidal! :impissed: I was just havin a bad day and felt like having a moan. Anyway, y do u all spend so much time in msg forums? Don't u have lives? I think not :chin:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Mini Jet
    Anyway, y do u all spend so much time in msg forums? Don't u have lives? I think not :chin:

And thats gonna help isn't it.............

What we do with our lives in nothing to do with you. You ask us a question, we give our opinion, then you have the cheek to insult us.
  • Options
    Let the flaming begin.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Let the flaming begin.

Light your blowtorches! :p
  • Options
    Y r all these nerdy bastards attacking me? :eek2: I can't take it anymore!!!! :mad: I need to be with people that have lives! :p Now fuck off! Thank you :D
  • Options
    Y r all these nerdy bastards attacking me? :eek2: I can't take it anymore!!!! :mad: I need to be with people that have lives! :p Now ---- off! Thank you :D

I'm a nerd? Prove it.
  • Options
    yr a nerd coz u sit at yr computer just w8ing for msgs from ppl, like now 4 example! U sad bastard! :o Now piss off, coz i'm lookin at footy scores
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Woah there... Mini Jet - spanner had already been in a pointed out that what people had been saying wasn't particularly helpful. But it would also be helpful if you played nice too.

Oh and text talk doesn't go down too well either.

Thanks
    CB
  • Options
    yr a nerd coz u sit at yr computer just w8ing for msgs from ppl, like now 4 example! U sad bastard! :o Now piss off, coz i'm lookin at footy scores

Wanker.

I don't just 'sit here waiting for messages'. I'm doing a Business Studies project and popping on here for breaks. You don't know fuck all, just crawl back into your hole and die.

T ext T alking T wat.
  • Options
    JsT you are a bit touchy today aren't you, whats wrong? sheep shortage?
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    Your a nob in this forum aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss

Agree:yes:

If he looks at the top of the page he'll see why!
    Some peoplem just a bit grumpy by the sounds of it!

But his(mini) point is basically quit whimpering about it and get out and do something about it! Which I can agree with!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss

And we were getting along so well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop

Jesus, you actually found your way out of the Sport Forum. A slightly dissapointing suprise.

When are you going to stop with these cheap ineffective insults?
  • Options
    Well i was gonna try & help but i can't be arsed now if thats the way you talk to people.
  • Options
    LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! :mad: Yr all doin me head in!:banghead It aoin't as tho I'm suicidal! :impissed: I was just havin a bad day and felt like having a moan. Anyway, y do u all spend so much time in msg forums? Don't u have lives? I think not :chin:

Chill. You asked for some advice on a problem and we responded with some suggestions.

And you can't go around having a dig at peoples lives.

Some of the people on here have genuine social problems. They might be uncomfortable going out or being in large crowds.

Some of them come and go. Popping on for some help or advice (Like you did) on a situation or problem that they are uncomfortable with or embarressed about.

Some (Myself included) use it as a time-killer at work.

Some use it as they have made some good friends.

Infact there are some people on here who have met up with other forum users, fallen in love, getting married and having babies.

Just because we spent time on the boards does not mean we are all sad losers. It is just another form of communication.

So think before you post.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Infact there are some people on here who have met up with other forum users, fallen in love, getting married and having babies.

Some people eh?! ;) heh
  • Options
    Y r all these nerdy bastards attacking me? :eek2: I can't take it anymore!!!! :mad: I need to be with people that have lives! :p Now fuck off! Thank you :D

...and he wonders why he cant get laid *shrug*

I didnt know they had bad-tempered trolls at Chester Zoo. Goes to show you...
  • Options
    OK, enough of all this. There's no need to bite one another's heads off. Thread shut.
This discussion has been closed.