Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I had a birthday thread AND NOBODY TOLD ME!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Nobody told me, I didn't think I had one I felt all unloved til Graeme told me in History. I was all like, oh wow. Just did a search for it to make sure. Thankyou Diamond for my birthday thread (although it's a month late heh)

Comments

• Options
    We made you a thread. You cant expect us to tell you about it too. :p
  • Options
    Re: I had a birthday thread AND NOBODY TOLD ME!
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Nobody told me, I didn't think I had one I felt all unloved til Graeme told me in History. I was all like, oh wow. Just did a search for it to make sure. Thankyou Diamond for my birthday thread (although it's a month late heh)

lol well i love to keep you waiting hun....
  • Options
    You are such a good example of why people should not be allowed to use smilies in sigs. :(

*eyes bleeeeeed*

'Cept :eek2: 'cos it still makes me giggle when its eye twitches. *watches* :eek2:
  • Options
    Happy birthday... :birthday: :wave:

I know its late, but what the hell! :D
  • Options
    Re: I had a birthday thread AND NOBODY TOLD ME!
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*

I had to look it up to check it really was me that posted the Birthday thread .. but don't worry you're welcome.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51884&highlight=%2Ax%2Alil+miss+socks%2Ax%2A
  • Options
    :|