Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Secret Messages

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever tried writing a secret message to someone to say you like them and did the person find the message and if so was it successful?

I am just having a massive clear out at home and found an old A4 Notepad from my school days, well in the middle of it I found a note from the girl that used to sit behind me in Maths class (in High school) asking me out ... It's the 2nd note I've found from her now .. the other was written on the back of my shirt on the last day of school, but I didn't see that one until 2 years later!

Secret messages are fine as long as the person sees them in good time!!

:)

Comments

• Options
    I cant decide (since its not happened to me) whether i'd feel that it was cute, or whether i'd feel that i was being stalked... :|
  • Options
    Re: Secret Messages
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I found a note from the girl that used to sit behind me in Maths class (in High school) asking me out ... It's the 2nd note I've found from her now .. the other was written on the back of my shirt on the last day of school, but I didn't see that one until 2 years later!
    LOL Awwww, 2 years, that sucks.
    Oh, I reckon I've had hundreds, maybe thousands, of messages like that. ...It's just I've yet to find them. :D Unless the messages were so secret that "sod of creep" was really hidden code for I want to go out with you? :chin:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I remember once at a football game I was playing in, we was training in a warm up before the game, and I got this message saying my friend likes you... I looked over and saw a small group of girls giggling and waving...

That match sucked, but I had a little group of fans which was cool! :D

I was injured that match, so maybe there not so good... Very distracting.
  • Options
    I think I've been getting some kind of secret messages from someone I know, but knowing me I'm probably just imagining it. Maybe it's because I really like her and want her to like me, but I still like to live in my little dream world :yes:
  • Options
    i really wish i would get secret messages - i want to have a secret admirer and not know who it is like. i think it'd be kinda sweet and exciting. :p
  • Options
    I have received many secret messages and have send one... but many years ago... back in my school years!