Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi all. im new here. im 19 and a virgin. i have a new gf for a week and she is wanting to do more interesing things with me if u no what i mean. the thing is im embarrased coz even when i kiss her i get an erection and go all wet in my pants. i cant help it. is this normal. i want her to give me a handjob but scared case my penis is all sticky. what can i do to stop this annoying thing.

tomas

Comments

• Options
    Ill assume this is serious, because its easier.

Kissing is exciting, of course youre gonna get a bloody hard-on! Its supposed to be erotic, and you get a stiffy when erotic things happen. When you get really horny you get pre-cum on your cock, to help it glide easily into the relevant slot.

Its all normal, stop worrying.
  • Options
    Re: help
    Originally posted by tomas
    im embarrased coz even when i kiss her i get an erection and go all wet in my pants.
    Stiffy while kissing = normal. Wet in pants = pre-cum = normal.
    Unless she's a clueless virgin whose never even done anything before (eg hand jobs, blow jobs, etc), and has never even heard of pre-cum before, then she won't be surprised.
    Stop worrying, and enjoy yourself.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: help
    Originally posted by tomas
    i want her to give me a handjob but scared case my penis is all sticky. what can i do to stop this annoying thing?

ask her to lick it off maybe?.....

*shrugs* just a suggestion :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Just urinate in your pants to make the pre-cum unnoticable

ewwwww!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey mate, Im 23 with a few girls in the past, and i have just met a girl who gives me a hardon and makes me dribble every time she kisses me ... (God I'm i love!!:rolleyes: ) ... and what is more, she loves it!!! Girls find it well horny to find you so excited! Put it this way... its better than her putting her hand in ur pants and finding ur soft!!! Good luck ... and yeah, get her to lick it off!!;)
  • Options
    I know I find it a turn-on to have a guy so excited about me...:naughty: