Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This is so shallow of me i know!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey people,

Right picture the scene out with your mates in a club, you bump in two a good looking ex-work mate, chat all nite, pull her, then go out the next nite for a nice drink. This person is very attractive in all aspects sept there is a slight prob, she has a terrible laugh! This really puts me off haha this is fucking bad i know, my mates say that if im not happy with her then dont bother, but i would like a less biased opinion...help pronto?

Peaceout

Comments

• Options
    Everytime she laughs throw a peanut in her mouth... maybe she'll choke?
    But seriously, if you liked her that much, then its like everything else, you'd get used to it. If its just a casual thing/fuck, then why bother? I'm sure you could find someone else for that whose laugh you can put up with...
  • Options
    If everything else about her is good, then it doesn't matter does it? Is it really that bad? You could get used to it.
    Just be thankful she doesn't start laughing during sex. But that could be a good excuse to get all kinky, and gag her! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Just be thankful she doesn't start laughing during sex. But that could be a good excuse to get all kinky, and gag her! :naughty:

:lol: haha yeah! nice one wobble.

Her laugh cant be that bad can it?! if you like her enough you'l learn to get used to the laugh..or the other option...dont make her laugh!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT
    Everytime she laughs throw a peanut in her mouth... maybe she'll choke?

:lol: We have a winner!

Ye I know a girl like that- but trust me you never get used to it!!!
    Its worth giving it a casual try though- just dont make her laugh or talk about her parents having sex or you once had the crabs or something and she wont go laughing too much!