Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why do i feel like this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my ex broke up with me when i was in canada and i've just seen him again and legged it. I felt really ill in the pits of my stomach why do i feel like this?

Comments

• Options
    because you still have strong feelings for him it sounds like

can i ask you a question; when he broke up with you were you devastated or what? possibly you haven't come to terms that it's actually over? :confused:

hope you feel better soon Helena pm me if you want to talk.
  • Options
    when he broke up with me i cried for 3 days ... do you think i should email him and tell him how i feel?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    when he broke up with me i cried for 3 days ... do you think i should email him and tell him how i feel?
    Depends, what was the reason for you 2 breaking up? How long were you together?
  • Options
    cheating was the reason on my part
  • Options
    cheating was the reason on my part
    oooops
    I suggest dropping an email saying hi and your back, just askhow he is but dont hint towards anything else til you get a reply and see what his response is
  • Options
    I text him the other day and he sounded friendly enough but today he totally ignored me when he was accompanied by his mates
  • Options
    I text him the other day and he sounded friendly enough but today he totally ignored me when he was accompanied by his mates
    was that cos you ignored him or ran away? Or did you make the effort to say summit?
  • Options
    ok when i saw my ex he was with his mates and just went straight upstairs away from me with them .... we all got off in town and i could have stuck around and said something but my instinct was to leg it i felt sick and close to tears
  • Options
    ok when i saw my ex he was with his mates and just went straight upstairs away from me with them .... we all got off in town and i could have stuck around and said something but my instinct was to leg it i felt sick and close to tears
    he prolly doesnt know what to say and thinks his mates will think hes a twat for talking to ya, seeing as what you did. My mates would prolly think that but they wouldnt act like it. What are his mates like?
    I think you should drop him an email and ask him if he was ignoring you but say you understand why he did.
  • Options
    one of his friends that he was with is actually a friend of mine too although i can see that he may have thought it easier if they went upstairs this time and i talk it through with my ex some other time... i dropped him an email earlier telling him how i felt but didn't question his actions
  • Options
    one of his friends that he was with is actually a friend of mine too although i can see that he may have thought it easier if they went upstairs this time and i talk it through with my ex some other time... i dropped him an email earlier telling him how i felt but didn't question his actions
    Yeah maybe its just best to have told him you feel, it really depends on the split and what kinda person he is. Let me know how you get on sweety :thumb: *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    I think he's a fantastic guy and that he deserves all the best in life .... i hate the fact i have done what i have done but i can't erase any of it and maybe the fact i did it shows me that me and him just aren't to be who knows