Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Please, Help me im really upset !!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok
I got with this girl last night, and i stayed at her place that night after the party....everything was going great, then in the morning she seemed like she didnt even wanna speak to me..Now i dont know whats up with that but she said " I dont want anything serious as ive just come out of relationship" she hasnt given me the friends bullshit yet which is good. But she basically said " I want to keep seeing you like dating but nothing serious cos i dont need that right now " of course i agreed to it cos i absolutely adore her ( known her all my life! ) But, Ever since i left her this morning/afternoon ( about 1pm ) shes been stuck in my head, and i keep running over what she said e.t.c Ive got her face just projected in my brain everywhere i turn i hope to see her, every text i get i hope its her...Every knock at the door i just have that hope...I dont know how/where to take it from here..
Plz help me, Please :'(
Jez xx

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like she just wants a fuck buddy, which is normally something to be grateful of. But it seems that you've always wanted to be more than a friend, which sucks, but if that's all she wants, then there's not much you can do. Try to have a talk with her, and tell her how you feel about her.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Be happy that she's your fuck buddy at least...but do try and talk to her and tell her how you feel and even if she dosen't feel the same stay friends with her and be her fuck buddy.
  • Options
    Haha.. Kinda helping me, Thanks to both of ya but i need a few more replys to kinda weigh up the options cheers guys
  • Options
    An awful situation mate. I'd love a fuck buddy :naughty: but it would have to be with someone who I had absolutely no feelings for and never likeyl to have in the future.

If I was in your siutuation I would be in a confused state. basically you want to be with her, shag her and stuff but you know that really you want more..... like be a proper item.

However in the back of your mind you will know that she's just using you for sex and one day ( u don't know when) she will turn around and say she doesn't need anymore 'cos she has met someone else. I'd really hate that feeling :(

I think you will need to sit down and talk sooner rather than later because it sounds to me she is just using you 'cos she's on the rebound.

GOOD LUCK mate, hope things work out. And enjoy the sex whislt you can ;)
  • Options
    alot of people on the boards have had fuck buddys and alot of them feel that if you have feelings for the other person that it can turn out real nasty, what if you fall for her even more yet she still has no interest in you. but on the other hand you may make her fall for you and a relationship may come about because of it, but you'll have to decide for yourself if you want to be her fuck buddy. i personally never had a fuck buddy but im sure it fucks with your emotions if you fall for the other person and all they want you is for sex.
  • Options
    Yer,
    The thing is u see, I got a text the other day whilst in a lecture at college saying " I really like you but i just come out of a heavy relationship so i think we shud date for now and see what happens, but remember i really do like you honestly"
    Now that kinda dazed me a bit.....Wasn't sure whether to feel hurt or be happy
    One of those texts lol..
    Now the vibes i get from that are positive more than negative but still theres that edgy feeling i have that everythings gonna blow outta proportion and one of us is gonna get hurt..
    But def ill keep you informed on whats happening
    Terrible Situation to be in ......Second time this year hahahaha
    Ill sort it out no doubt
    CHeers for the last 2 replys they were more indepth :)
    Cheers Guys n Girls
  • Options
    Sounds to me that she wants a casual relationship with someone who isn't besotted with her, won't get jealous, doesn't think about her all the time, won't plan his whole life around her and won't be imagining some great lifelong relationship.

From what you have said you will be the one getting hurt even though she would never do it intentionally and she's trying to let you know that from the start.
  • Options
    to me it sounds like she likes you, and wants to be with you, but is scared of getting hurt again, just go with it and show her u arent going to hurt her and she'l come round with time. :)
  • Options
    Gah, fuck buddies...not for me, I'd get too attached :(

She probably still has feelings for this person she's broken up with, and wants some comfort and fun. If you don't like the situation, get out of it before you get too hurt