Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone fancy a spot of dogging?

Dogging craze sex-disease risk

Apparently its people meeting strangers for sex in semi-secluded public places, and its an extension of swingers parties.

Why would anyone want to do this? Please enlighten me?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This sort of thread has been done quite a few times, see:http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45713&highlight=dogging

It does have many different variants to its name (cottaging, crusing etc)

I see the attraction of it because people can see it as being dangourous or risky and the turn on of being caught but it isnt for me. I will stick to the bedroom thanks.
  • Options
    Ooh i know where that is in Bristol. Might partake one day :chin:
  • Options
    Dogging, in the simplest definition of it, is simply having sex in a car, and putting on the light so that others may watch. It's a form of exhibitionism. Sometimes (ie rarely) a voyeur may be asked to join in in some way (offered a blow job for example).
    It is not what the BBC are trying to make out, a form of swinging. But then, they wouldn't have such an interesting story if it wasn't all about swinging, and shagging dozens of people, would they? :rolleyes: Bloody press! :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    You seem to know a lot about it Mr Wobble....:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Scorpion
    You seem to know a lot about it Mr Wobble....:naughty:
    An ex of mine was turned on by the idea, but never had the nerve to go through with it. She had a thing about being watched too, and risking sex in public places - but once again, was too nervous to try it. :(
    I had a look at dogging (surfed a few sites, read up about it, etc) to see what she would think about it, but she was just more turned on by the idea of it I suppose.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    According to a website I stumbled across (purely research of course, 'onest guv), 1 of the cardinal rules of dogging is.....

Never cum on the car. :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Scorcher
    Never cum on the car. :eek:
    Well, that's just common sense, and politeness. I mean, if you're a dogger (the voyeur), you don't want to ruin it for the future by having someone tell you to sod off, or unwilling to perform infront of you, just because you didn't have the decency not to cum on their car.
    I'd be well pissed off if someone came on my car! It's bad enough when you leave your car parked in town, and some pisshead pukes on it. :yuck:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Me and me mum went on a long road trip once, it got dark n we couldnt find a b&b so we pulled over in car park. We were drifitng off when i could see shadows over the cars, we looked up and it was 2 men, they looked more scared than us! They scuttled off anyway but other cras kept coming and men would get out and go in the forest, returning some time later. They were even doing it when we woke in the day! We later found out it was a gay doggin spot :shocking:
    :lol:
  • Options
    It sounds like great fun to me. Its the exitement of being in public and possibly being seen or caught, combined with the advantages of 'no complications sex' (if such a thing exists - my experience is proving otherwise!!!;) )
    I want to do it!:D :D:D