Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

a friend worth saving?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    I think If you want to save the friendship then you must talk to her. Even if its just to find out if it is worth saving. If my best friend had something terrible happen to her, i cant deny I would feel hurt if she couldnt tell me, but it would definitely say soemthign about the friendship. Its really hard to know how to act round someone when theyre had something really bad happen. It sounds to me that she really does care, even if shes not really getting it right a lot of the time. Even if things arent the same as they were before, then its still worth keeping old friends I think.
  • Options
    I think she may be feeing unhappy with the fact that she thinks you did not want her to know. Being friends for some time, even the rocky times she would have still been there for you when you needed it most. She is probably realising that the friendship you once had is now disappearing, once upon a time I presume she would be the 1st you told everything too and now she is feeling as though she is the last.

I get the feeling she is just feeling left out of your life and going by what she wrote she still wants to have the friendship you once had. I think she is waiting for you to let her know wether you can still be friends like you used to be, or at least try to.

I reckon a good old chin wag is needed and let her know exactly where she stands. She may be feeling that everyone else knew about your problems yet you didnt speak to her. To be honest its the lack of communication that could be causing the problem. Be open with her and tell her how your feeling. Tell her about her letting you down when she did and you feel thats a factor as to why your friendship is not as good as it was.
    Thats if you actually want to remain good friends :)