Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

suspenders!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now....as i am gettin more minxy by the minute i am going to buy some sexy underwear..ie suspenders and all that jazz. have any of you girlies got any really nice sets with suspenders...iv looked about but alot of them are really slutty and i dont want that..i want sexy but not in a "hooker" kinda way!

& guys....are you fans of suspenders? My boyfriend cant wait til i finally buy them!

Comments

• Options
    Go to a big department store like John Lewis - you'll get sexy without slutty if that's what you're after.

Although there's nowt wrong with a bit of Anne Summers but that is a slightly sluttier look :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    you'll get sexy without slutty

:confused:

The point of that being...?

*drools @ lingerie*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    :confused:

The point of that being...?

*drools @ lingerie*

That that's what she asked for:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyRed
    That that's what she asked for:rolleyes:

I know. Perhaps I should have quoted her :shrugs:

Agree that for every day wear, something slutty isn't appropriate. But for seduction... :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    I know. Perhaps I should have quoted her :shrugs:

Agree that for every day wear, something slutty isn't appropriate. But for seduction... :naughty:

Well yes, personally I'd go for the slutty but if that's not what she wants...
  • Options
    i dont like the idea of suspenders..its always something ive thought of my mum wearin like..to hold up her skin coloured stockings. -more for convenience than seduction.

they just don't seem sexy to me :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    i dont like the idea of suspenders..its always something ive thought of my mum wearin like..to hold up her skin coloured stockings. -more for convenience than seduction.

they just don't seem sexy to me :confused:

:lol:
    Put 'em on with a basque & some stockings & just wait for your man's reaction - they'll soon seem sexy :yes:
  • Options
    KinkyRed's totally right... I *ahem* did some dressin' up with my bf, and I wore a black bra, suspenders and thong... and he loved it! :D
    Buuuut, as a word of warning, put your knickers/thong on after the suspenders... others who've worn them might understand why, lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams

Buuuut, as a word of warning, put your knickers/thong on after the suspenders... others who've worn them might understand why, lol

:lol:

:yes:
  • Options
    KinkyRed's totally right... I *ahem* did some dressin' up with my bf, and I wore a black bra, suspenders and thong... and he loved it! :D

I am going to play my young & innocent card here.....but why?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by sandy1234
    I am going to play my young & innocent card here.....but why?!
    easy access dear
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    easy access dear
    not only that but you cant pull them down to go for a wee either if you put them underneath the suspenders. Shes right, put knickers on over the top.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    not only that but you cant pull them down to go for a wee either if you put them underneath the suspenders. Shes right, put knickers on over the top.
    tut as if you thought I only meant it for one thing :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    tut as if you thought I only meant it for one thing :lol:

LMAO I never thought of the needing-a-wee scenario, tbh mine weren't on long enough to be thinking of that!!!
  • Options
    LMAO I never thought of the needing-a-wee scenario, tbh mine weren't on long enough to be thinking of that!!!

what thong or suspenders? hope ya mean thong :P suspenders should be kept on ;):naughty:
  • Options
    those tie-side ones could be quite handy in the suspender situation...
  • Options
    Ok, Ann Summers are ok for the suspender belts etc, and they do some un-slutty stuff in there (though I dont' see the point) but go to Marks and Sparks for seamed stockings because they are about ten times sexier then unseamed stockings or hold ups - and if your stockings have seams down the back then grab a belt or corset with 6 or 8 clips instead of 4, to keep the seams straight.

Check out www.dita.net cos that has nice links to online stores, and Miss Von Teese shows how granny underwear can look very sexy indeed.