Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

something keeps biting me !!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, last night ..sitting at the computer ...something bites me ....i'm like ...fucking midgies ...slap my ankle ...nothing there ...then put my hand up on the keyboard and something bites me on the arm and it kept going on and on untill i was gettin biten everywhere i was going insane cause i couldnt see them i felt something bite me again ..then i just started staring at my arm ....couldnt see a thing

i cant see them ..whatever they are i cant find them anywhere i went for a bath last night .....but they were still here in the morning ...so i got a flea bomb from downstairs ....bombed my room ...then washed all the clothes i had been wearing ...left the bedsheets cause i had bombed them ....

but i'm still gettin biten and i cant find them anywhere ....cant be crabs cause you can see them and its not restrained to any point ..plus they jump

..dont think its fleas cause i cant find them either ..help ?

anymore info you need ...just ask

pre-thanks guys and gals

Comments

• Options
    Try stripping your bed and putting clean sheets on, hoover the matress as it could be fleas. Hoover any furniture just incase it is fleas.

Apart from that i dont know what to suggest :confused:
  • Options
    Read these features - they may offer a little enlightenment!
    pests
    more pests!
  • Options
    ...it was fleas ...i killed one this morning and showed my mum ..she grossed out and agreed it was a flea so i biked off to the vets and bought some more NEW spray ...apparently it loses its effect if its older than 3 months so ...sprayed my room ....had 3 showers and now its just my skin thats crawling ....its such a gross feeling :) thanks for you're help guys