Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New watch design

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Over the last month or two, I have been making weekly visits to my local UCI thanks to my new club-card thingy me-wotsit. Every time I see the adverts, they show this watch that allows you to change the background. They also sell watches that show a digital-like display that scrolls for the figure-changes etc. I can't remember the life of me what the company is called, but I'd like to find out if any of them are unisex or fer men (seeing as a woman was in the ad).

I've started this topic in the hope that any of you have seen the watches I'm on about and if you know anything...to post, PM or email me. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    one of my boyfriend's mate's (a bloke) has one of those watches with the digital scrolling numbers. So you can get them for blokes, but I don't know where he got it from.
  • Options
    Well could ya find out then get back to me/topic? Would be much appreachiated cuz I'm at a time where I'm binnin EVERYTHING I wear and getting a new season wardrobe...and those watches are really cool. I just need to now the manufacturer then I get search it up on the Internet.
  • Options
    Is it G-Shock by any chance?
  • Options
    how about a better one? a US company called Nixon makes THE coolest watches, including a RED led display one which talks... if you press the button at the right time it'll order a beer for you.*

*note: i hate beer but even i have to admit that's a fucking cool design feature! :D

but yes, Nixon watches > 99% of other watches.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    Is it G-Shock by any chance?

Nah those watches are purely enviromentally designed them things....the watches I'm on about are designed fer fashion...

....But I'll be givin Nixon some research later... :D