Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Which degree?!?!?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I gotta fill out my UCAS application soon but am stuck between three courses: Architectue (BA), Marketing (BA/HONs) and Business Management (BA/HONs).

I wanna take the one which would give me the best job opporunities and would enable me to get the most money (50k after a couple of years of experience).

I got a massive passion for design so im guessing you guys would say go for architecture, but i recently found out that its based on the economy, so recession=no job and boom=job, but the others arent like that.

I know id be interested in marketing because i like using my imagination and am very creative, but im not too sure about business management.

Any advice would be wicked.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Do something that is actually worth the paper it is written on and do architecture. The otehr two sound superfluous crap, to be brutally honest and, like many "modern" degrees, big business thinks that theyre ridiculous.

And there ends my $0.02
  • Options
    Re: Which degree?!?!?!
    Originally posted by lovin_ur_work

I got a massive passion for design so im guessing you guys would say go for architecture, but i recently found out that its based on the economy, so recession=no job and boom=job, but the others arent like that.

I know id be interested in marketing because i like using my imagination and am very creative, but im not too sure about business management.
    meh....if a company is in trouble ie during a recession, the marketing budget is the first to go!

I'm nearly finished a marketing degree, and I wouldn't recommend it...

go for architecture! its more elite...EVERYONE does marketing!
  • Options
    i would do arcitecture