Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

help with he1 form

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i'm hopefully off to uni later this month and am puzzled by just one of the questions on the he1 form. on part 7, it asks for details of un/employment since leaving school. does this mean since leaving high school at 16, or does it mean since leaving a further education school/college at 18? i've entered in part time employment i had whilst at college, and the form is reporting an error.

i'm thinking it means since leaving further education but just wanting some clarification. i'll try calling the LEA in the morning but the lines are usually constantly tied up. help!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Did you actually need to answer that question? It might only apply to people who HAVE left school.
  • Options
    the more i think about it, the more i reckon the leaving school part means leaving further education. there's a box to tick if you've just left school, so i'm gonna go with that. cheers for replying :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Natalie
    the more i think about it, the more i reckon the leaving school part means leaving further education. there's a box to tick if you've just left school, so i'm gonna go with that. cheers for replying :)

yeah, I think that's right. Check with them if you can though.