Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

post oral

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do you feel about mouth to mouth contact after recieving oral sex?

Comments

• Options
    I dont mind it at all, but men do!
  • Options
    Doesn't bother me :)
  • Options
    yeah doesn't bother me either :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I dont mind it at all, but men do!
    true....
  • Options
    never bothed me too much really, however my ex wud never let me go near her after, but i wouldnt mind if she kissed me after or what ever, depends on the person i suppose and if they think about it too much i think.
  • Options
    I dont mind.. i used to think ewww but not im just like c'mon then ;)
  • Options
    i think it is very erotic and intimate to share each other's love juices (whether it's guy kissing a girl after going down on her or girl kissing a guy after going down on him)...
    could be a turn on sometimes as well....
  • Options
    I dont mind as long as I havnt cum in the gals mouth, then I would say no to it. But if she has just been down there for a wile during sex then its no problem :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
    I dont mind as long as I havnt cum in the gals mouth, then I would say no to it. But if she has just been down there for a wile during sex then its no problem :D

Jeez man, if you have just cum in her mouth, then it's your own fucking cum! I'd never purposely directly taste my own cum, but I dont give a shit about kissing a girl if I have just cum in her mouth. Now if it's someone elses cum, say during a 3-some then I wouldn't kiss her. But I dont mind kissing her after that - find it quite a turn-on, it's very intimate & sexy.
  • Options
    My gf wanted to share mine with me, i didn't wanna do it so she got me one night when i was pissed. didnt really mind and it keeps her happy
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    Jeez man, if you have just cum in her mouth, then it's your own fucking cum! I'd never purposely directly taste my own cum, but I dont give a shit about kissing a girl if I have just cum in her mouth. Now if it's someone elses cum, say during a 3-some then I wouldn't kiss her. But I dont mind kissing her after that - find it quite a turn-on, it's very intimate & sexy.

i agree. i dont have a problem with it
  • Options
    I have no problem with kissing her after I've climaxed.. infact, I love the taste!
  • Options
    I've no problem with it... In fact i think he was surprised to learn that... heh.
  • Options
    I never used to let my fella kiss me afterwards, even thou he used to try really hard to try and make me, but I did it this one time and it dont bother me now
  • Options
    I have no problem with it at all. I mean, it's only my own cum. Wouldn't do it if it were anybody elses though.
    It's sort of kinky and sexy too.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT
    I've no problem with it... In fact i think he was surprised to learn that... heh.
    yes he was... but he aint complaining :D

and to answer the question....... i dont think i would have a problem with it, no.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance
    I agree :yes:
  • Options
    i dont have a problem with it at all (and neither does my b/f) in fact i find it quite erotic, kinky and very initimate :D
  • Options
    I never really thort about it, but i don't think there's anything unnatural about it - however, i know a girl who once gave a guy head then immediately after got off wiv his best mate...EEEWWWW!!!!:eek:
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with it, why should i...it would be different if it was someone else's cum.
  • Options
    I love to kiss my bloke after he's been down on me, i think it's well horny :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    love juices

Thats such a vile word or words shall i say!!!

As for the question: as long as he's not exactly swirling it round his mouth or over his face it doesn't really bother me....
  • Options
    Well, I used to be absolutely fine. Then one day, after my boyfriend went down on me, before he kissed me he said 'Wanna know what you taste like?' n... urrgh. Killed it. I made him have a chewie then and the next time. Last time I'd managed to recover though, lol... so we're back to kissing straight after.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kat
    Thats such a vile word or words shall i say!!!
    what's wrong with love juices?