Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First Impressions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
In under 12 hours I will have met my college tutor and tutor group, and will have made many of my first impressions of where I will be for at least the next 2 years of my life.

I'm trying to keep an open mind about what I might find tomorrow, but I'd just like to remember how I felt before I knew what it was like.

So in the meantime, anyone else have any advice or stories about first impressions in a new place?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    After my first few weeks I'd been at uni, I realised that my first impressions of everyone were nearly always completely right - for instance if someone annoyed me a little talking to them on the first day, I found they always did. I could tell quickly who I would and wouldn't get on wth (god that sounds arrogant).
  • Options
    I am a disaster when it comes to peoples first impressions because I think im better than them because at school I actually want to work and get good grades. So i fell out with a few. Ahhh, enemies for life.:)