Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm addicted!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is there anything (clothing, make-up, etc) that you just can't stop buying? Even when you've got loads of that one thing, whenever you see another you're like 'Oooohhh, I HAVE to get that!!'?!?! lol!

I have this exact thing with lingerie :rolleyes: I buy so much of it, my drawer is overflowing so bad and I clear it out all the bloody time! I ordered some off Bravissimo in the sale the other day, then made myself ring up and cancel it, because I didn't need it. But, God, it was sooooooooo nice... :(

Comments

• Options
    Shoes! I have a couple of pairs that I haven't even worn yet! And bags, I have too many bags aswell :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Shoes! I have a couple of pairs that I haven't even worn yet! And bags, I have too many bags aswell :rolleyes:

OMFG. You're SO my English twin. With red hair.
  • Options
    jeans.

last count i had 35 pairs. :yeees:

(i stopped growing at 11, so have been collecting them for 11 years).
  • Options
    bags.

I have about 36 :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Handbags, 52 at the last count :yeees:
  • Options
    Re: I'm addicted!!
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    Is there anything (clothing, make-up, etc) that you just can't stop buying? Even when you've got loads of that one thing, whenever you see another you're like 'Oooohhh, I HAVE to get that!!'?!?! lol!

I have this exact thing with lingerie :rolleyes: I buy so much of it, my drawer is overflowing so bad and I clear it out all the bloody time! I ordered some off Bravissimo in the sale the other day, then made myself ring up and cancel it, because I didn't need it. But, God, it was sooooooooo nice... :(

I am turning into you! Although I can't really afford to keep ordering and ordering. I think I'm gonna limit myself to one set of 'spensive underwear each pay day.

I am unimpressed with La Senza by the way. I ordered some undies aaaages ago, and they still haven't arrived :|
  • Options
    Re: Re: I'm addicted!!
    Originally posted by Lil Laura

I am unimpressed with La Senza by the way. I ordered some undies aaaages ago, and they still haven't arrived :|
    i had a la senza bra and it had this plastic bits around the top and bottom to keep it up if you took the straps off and it cut right into my skin although i had it the right size and all, and i've got a scar there now, looks like a boob job scar....:eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: I'm addicted!!
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    i had a la senza bra and it had this plastic bits around the top and bottom to keep it up if you took the straps off and it cut right into my skin although i had it the right size and all, and i've got a scar there now, looks like a boob job scar....:eek2:

I had a bra from there and all the under wiring came out after about a month. Bloody uncomfortable it was :eek2: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Stuff in general....

I did go through a recent underwear phase and I bought £70 worth of nice undies and now I don't really want it all.... it isn't like I even wear it, hehe.

My friend's seem to think I am a "bag" person but I'm not really, they just keep buying me bags so I don't really have a choice!
  • Options
    Underwear and Jackets. I can't go shopping without some underwear no matter how expensive. And i love buying Jackets i have about 25.
  • Options
    Addictions? Yes, I have some... ooops is this the fashion forum?

No addiction concering fashion! Wrong forum! Bye!
    :lol:
  • Options
    I've got to say, I'm addicted to handbags too. I went to london on a weekend shopping trip at Christmas and I came back with 7 handbags :o well there was just so much choice...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Handbags, 52 at the last count :yeees:

I thought I was bad! :eek: :lol:

My collection is always growing :D