Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Toe socks - yay or nay?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
personally i think nay.

they feel like gloves on my feet, and hurt. toes arent supposed to be forced apart, the way toes socks make them.

if youre talking about socks tho, totes toasties were the best socks ever!! i got a pair for xmas every year when i was younger, twas fab :)

Comments

• Options
    I've never tried wearing them and I don't think I want to. There are so many of them in the shops now though. What's going on? :confused:
  • Options
    They're really uncomfortable!! It just feels wrong :eek2:
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    I have one pair and don't wear them very often, they feel kind of odd. not really uncomfortable.

they are good in winter because I find they keep my toes warmer
  • Options
    i think they look okay, but are very uncomfortable so that cancels it out in my humble opinion
  • Options
    i think they look really cute in the shops but i dont think i could ever wear a pair
  • Options
    Err Nay!
  • Options
    i think they look daft as hell, but they don't half keep your toes warm in the winter.

one for round the house, i think. :D
  • Options
    hhmmm, tricky one this.
    they look cute and keep your feet warm, but they can be pretty uncomfy. also, most of em r so thick that they make ur trainers really tight.
    ive got 1 pair+i dont wear em too often, mostly as slippers round the house.
    Totes are gr8, luv em. used to have em wen i was little, but you dont c em much these days!!!:mad:
  • Options
    My mates got a pair of stripey toe socks and everytime i see her in them i start laughing, they just look tres amusing. Couldn't wear them though, would irritate the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Oooooh, I love them! Is that just me? I have a really cool pair, which are cow print with pink toes. Of course, most normal cows don't have 5 udders, but nothing about me is normal, huh?! haha.