Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My b/f has something on his penis!! eek!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was looking at his penis and I noticed he had a little zit-like looking thing on the side of it. He said hes been tested for any disease and hes clean. But he was with his ex for about 2 years and she got around alot. He got tested about halfway through their relationship. I know he didnt get any disease from me because I lost my virginity to him. Should I be worried?? Now Im a bit hessitant to go down on him or have sex. :( I have no clue what it is??? any guesses?? I would take pictures of it but. . . ya know. . . :lol::p

Comments

• Options
    Get him along to the Doctors. It could be just a spot. If its not he should get tested again just to make sure.
  • Options
    I'd get yourselves down to your doctors of nearest GUM clinics and get checked out. I wouldn't go down on him without a condom until this blows over (no pun intended :p) just for your piece of mind :)
  • Options
    The others have already posted good advice - call one of the helplines below for more advice on sexual health. The best way to approach it with your bf is to suggest you go and have STI checks together, then he won't feel victimised and you can both have a clean start with each other. You can organise to have a test which checks for pretty much everything nowadays. Make sure you use condoms until you get clear results.

Brook Advisory Centres
    Advice, counselling and medical help around contraception, pregnancy, abortion and sexual health.
    Telephone: 0800 0185023

Family Planning Association
    Information service on family planning and all aspects of sexual health.
    Helpline: 0845 3101334

:)
  • Options
    Well, if it's a zit like spot, then i'm guessing its pretty big. And if he got tested half way through the relationship, he may have caught something at the end.

Your GP should be able to clear things up and you may want to test yourself just in case...with all these invisible infections lurking around.
  • Options
    More than likely just a spot/enlarged follicle, it's not altogether rare.
  • Options
    I can't remember which STI it is that has something like spots as one of the symptoms. But it is possible that what he has is also just a natural blemish that looks like a spot.
    Bearing in mind his background (the cheating ex), it would be a good idea to get a check up if you have any doubts (which you do).

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Are there loads of zip like spots under hiss bellend?If so that's quite normal as some blokes have it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Are there loads of zip like spots under hiss bellend?If so that's quite normal as some blokes have it.

Any way to get rid of them?
  • Options
    genital wart maybe? get to the G U clinic!!
  • Options
    Any way to get rid of them?

Not sure. If he goes down to his GP and asks himn to have a look he might give him some cream... Altho it's not an infection.
  • Options
    Nah, there's no hope for him. Chop it off.
  • Options
    hmm at one point i had white lumps under the foreskin and over my penis like scar tissue-ish which i had since 11, and my gp said i just had a patch of cysts,and well it aint odd lookin on the outside unless uget a super close look, but it aint bad lookin jus different, so get him to visit him gp or something, they understandin, mine is some 50yr old chinese lady!
  • Options
    Originally posted by LonDoNErcHriS85
    hmm at one point i had white lumps under the foreskin and over my penis like scar tissue-ish which i had since 11, and my gp said i just had a patch of cysts,and well it aint odd lookin on the outside unless uget a super close look, but it aint bad lookin jus different, so get him to visit him gp or something, they understandin, mine is some 50yr old chinese lady!

How did the GP treat it? Or did you just get used to it?