Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What ever happened to...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
tutrle, J9J9, Girl From Mars and all the other people who used to be here a couple of years ago in a huge group, before the board had loads and loads of users joining? As you may have guessed ive been visiting this board for a number of years, under different names mainly due to cock ups on the password and email front.

Comments

• Options
    Re: What ever happened to...
    Originally posted by NeoNero2
    tutrle, J9J9, Girl From Mars and all the other people who used to be here a couple of years ago in a huge group, before the board had loads and loads of users joining? As you may have guessed ive been visiting this board for a number of years, under different names mainly due to cock ups on the password and email front.
    they were all herded up the diamond patterned back passage, where the squidly squids squidle in circles of solid chrome. they were watched through furry windows of sweat and grease. they tried to run from the darkening absurdities of their very unreal realities. turtle screamed ...@i don't believe in reincarnation ...and i didn't the last time i was here@ but no one listened ...no one glistened in the smoke of another judicial decision. the canal was full of heartache and tuna bake and supermarket managers who had failed to climb the crumbling gingernut staircase of other peoples imaginations. the jazz was squealing in the background like a cop car tyre on hot tarmac and they could never return to the site never return to the site of their own disfunctionality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    times change.
  • Options
    Oi. I'm still here.

Well, okay, I'm come back every so often to see if anyone's mentioned my name. That and a sip of olive oil, it's good for body and soul...well, ego.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

I'm come back
    i'm bloody come back! it's an imposter ...