Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

sexism

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anyone here not think that women have taken this equal rights thing too far, if a women got a job over a male, i.e. nurse, you never hear a man complaining, yet if it happens to a woman, they get half the estate to campaign, also if a man was to hit a woman she wud think he was evil and get the cops, but they wanted equal rights so they shuld b allowed to be hit by men (hypothetically speaking, not an opinion of mine)

Comments

• Options
    Re: sexism
    Originally posted by turlough
    does anyone here not think that women have taken this equal rights thing too far, if a women got a job over a male, i.e. nurse, you never hear a man complaining, yet if it happens to a woman, they get half the estate to campaign, also if a man was to hit a woman she wud think he was evil and get the cops, but they wanted equal rights so they shuld b allowed to be hit by men (hypothetically speaking, not an opinion of mine)
    i don't mind grovelling and kissing their feet if thats what they want.
  • Options
    james, with a face like that, i'd be whinging alot
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    james, with a face like that, i'd be whinging alot
    with a face like that i'd bet a day doesn't go by without him making babies cry. people throw damp fireworks at his eyes and wipe the oily sweat of their armpits against telegraph poles in fear of the coming dread.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    with a face like that i'd bet a day doesn't go by without him making babies cry. people throw damp fireworks at his eyes and wipe the oily sweat of their armpits against telegraph poles in fear of the coming dread.

HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    :rolleyes:

women still earn about 25% less than men doing the same job.

listen to jamie.

:yes:
  • Options
    its having a cake and eating it. They want equal rights as it suits them. Its fucked up and pisses me off no end.
  • Options
    NO we have not :mad:

Have a go at women time again well let me tell ya anything you can do I can do better :p
  • Options
    I agree. I mean girls attack me all the time :( and I can never hit them back. Ok well it was joky attacking but I know if I hit them back I'd hurt them a lot. It irritates me when they say "if i wanted to i could seriously beat you up im just holding back" when you know if you wanted to you could probably knock them into a coma. I'm not saying girls are all weaklings, im sure there are lots who could beat me up easily; but some girls tend to 'act' harder than those gay pricks who think they're hard because they're all "we're better than men"

Also - if a guy is held down by two women and gang raped he can only sue them for sexual assualt (however unlikely that gang rape may be?? :confused: ) but girls would take the guys to court for rape and assualt and loads of other things probably...

Maybe it's the systems way of 'making up' to women since they previously had bad rights, and now they let them have a little more...

(did you know companies have to employ a certain amount of female people, even if they're worse because its PC??)
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    (did you know companies have to employ a certain amount of female people, even if they're worse because its PC??)

Quotas :rolleyes: Also have to employ a certain amount of non-white people. The South African cricket and football team always have to at one black player in the squad. But that has nothing to do with topic.

I had a girl mate round the other day with the lads. We were wrestling and she asked to join in. She is harder than any of us, but I just couldnt lay a finger on her. I felt bad about pushing just because she is a girl.