Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

People Who Look Like Famous People

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you know anyone that looks like someone faous and do other people treat them differently cos of it?

I've seen this guy when I'm out clubbing and he looks a lot like David Becham .. don't know the guy myself but I've noticed he don't have much problems pulling .. what's more I've notice when DB changes hi hair style this guy does the same thing to his hair so he really looks like Beckham.

So if you were out on the tiles and someone that looked like someone famous approached you .. would you be more inclined to NOT turn them away??

Comments

• Options
    Im told I look like Gary Coleman and Emile Heskey. I really hope Im neither. Everyone can see it apart from my family and me.
  • Options
    As far as I'm aware, I don't even slightly resemble anyone famous. And I don't know anyone that resembles a celebrity either.

If someone who looked like a celebrity approached me, I'd probably be more inclined to turn them away. To be honest, it probably wouldn't click that they looked like someone famous unless they mentioned it/made an effort to look like them, and if that was the case I'd probably think they were vain/pretentious/attention-seeking/blah. In which case I wouldn't be interested.

So no, I'd be more inclined to turn them away.
  • Options
    apparently i look like Nadine from Girls Aloud. But no. Just no. Mad people :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    apparently i look like Nadine from Girls Aloud. But no. Just no. Mad people :eek2:

You do. Kinda. Meh. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    You do. Kinda. Meh. :p
    Dont lie Shiny :|

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Dont lie Shiny :|

:p

I'm not, Nadine. :p
  • Options
    got told i looked like Willow from Buffy when i had red hair... but i dont know.... dont think i look like anyone... we all should post pi'c of our selfs to see what others think we look like !!
  • Options
    I have a friend who really looks like Liv Tyler. Doesn't seem to affect her personality in any way though, she just gets lots of people coming up to her saying "OMG you look soooo like Liv Tyler" :)
  • Options
    daisy looks like buffy :p

hides before daisy comes with her thigh high boots to kick me :p
  • Options
    people sometimes tell me i look like lady tara from emmerdale.... :confused:
  • Options
    i sometimes get told i look like willow from buffy (i don't), but one of my mates from uni looks really like Jim from American Pie and my sister gets told she looks like Kate Lawler from Big Brother 3. its all very strange
  • Options
    There is this guy who is always out on the town at the same places I go to with my mates and he looks almost exactly like Duncan from Blue.

One of my mates had a brief thing with him, that was until she found out he was having a brief thing with several other girls too. :p
  • Options
    hmm.......
    like Lil Laura said, i probably wouldnt even realise they loked like a celebrity id just think they looked kinda familiar.....
    so i suppose i wouldn't be any less or more compelled to turn them away.
    i look like me.....and thats it :)
  • Options
    There must be a lot of Willow look-a-likes out there, because I've seen a girl who looks a lot like her around here too. Or is it the same girl who gets about a bit? :D

A girl at work reminds me of the actress that plays the TX in Terminator 3. :yum:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    There is this guy who is always out on the town at the same places I go to with my mates and he looks almost exactly like Duncan from Blue.

:love: Take me to him! :yum:

This post has been done lots.....cos I always say the same things....been told I look like - Isla Fisher, Natasha Atomic Mitten, Rachel from Cold Feet, Avril Lavigne....I don't look like any of them! :p
  • Options
  • Options
    i think it's more to do with whether they're trying to look like someone. you're david beckham example is slightly different from someone who just happens to resemble a famous person. that guy was actually imitating him and i find that very sad and unattractive.
  • Options
    o god, everyone thinks i look like someone different but none of them look a-like, i disagree with pretty much every one:
    a brunette dido
    that bird from smack the pony :eek:
    kirsten dunst in spiderman (i had red hair when it came out)
    michelle branch
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I look like no-one apart from me.

I don't know anyone that looks like anyone famous, either.

How about a young Yul Brynner?

BRYNNER.JPG
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    waa :(

Heh :p

You kinda look like Tom Morello
  • Options
    I apparently look like ryan reynolds when me hair is longer than it is now!:confused:

Me girlfriend looks alot like Drew Barrymore but they dont really have the same hair.

And my best mate looks like a cross between michael schumacher and lleyton hewitt.