Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bah! Pants! Bleedin' weather! I was just going out too.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'd decided to go out tonight. Yes, it's late, but it's 80's night at a club, and I'm bored to tears of being in, and even though I haven't got anybody to go with, I've been fed up all week and just wanted to be anywhere but in tonight. Anyway, it doesn't get good until 10.30 ish, so the plan was to go in... oh, a few minutes from now, but now the weather's changed from very light drizzle to a friggin' downpour. :( No way am I going to go out in that. And it'll affect the turnout tonight.
I dunno, shit happens. Midn you, do you think I should go anyway? I won't be drinking, so can drive there and back, which isn't so bad.
Then again, I could do with saving the money for the car's MOT, and there's a chance of going out tomorrow anyway.
I dunno. What to do, hmmm? :confused:
Bleedin' weather.

Mr_Wobble ;)

Comments

• Options
    Just go out tomorra nite!
  • Options
    Yeh. Theres no point now. GO out tomorrow and enjoy it :thumb:

In the mean while, get your arse back on IRC, you haven't been there in while :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Just go out tomorra nite!
    Yeah, but I like the 80's nights, and tomorrow is someone from work's hen night. We're all invited from work (to meet at a club later), but it's not going to be the same.
    Ah well, it's getting a bit late to be going out now, and prices (entry & drinks) go up after 11pm. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    It's nice to have a bit of rain. It's been too hot and close this summer - we need a good cool damp week!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    It's nice to have a bit of rain. It's been too hot and close this summer - we need a good cool damp week!
    No it's not, when...
    1) I need to work on my car to get it ready for the MOT, and get soaking wet and cold working on it, and...
    2) When I want to go out, but don't want to get soaked while getting to, waiting to get in, or leaving, a club. :(

Bah!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I just came in. It is freezing out there tonight. I am not happy anymore :(

I had to wear a coat for the first time in ageeees!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    I love cold and wet weather :D
    roll on winter

Evil! Again :impissed:

:p
  • Options
    You should have gone. I was out most of last night in the pouring rain. It just meant running between pubs. Eventually we didn't care.