Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Faking it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Most people i know are totally against faking it while having sex, even if it's a one night stand. They think it's wrong and you should tell your partner what the problem is. I've only ever faked it twice and i was just wondering what you think about it.

Girls, how many of you have faked it?

And guys how would you feel if you found out your g/f had been faking it?

Lxx

Comments

• Options
    this may seem retarded, but how do you actually fake it? i cum from fingerin n oral but not from acth sex unless im bein fingered at the same.

so no, i havent ever faked it, and i dont think i would becuase it dont seem that fair on the other person

xxx
  • Options
    In a one-night stand I wouldn't care if someone faked it. You probably wouldn't see them again and it's not a person whom you're romantically involved with.

In a relationship though you'd only have sex with one person. If he doesn't satisfy, faking it would only make him feel that he IS satisying you when in actuality he is not.
  • Options
    Why bother?

If he's crap then tell him you'd rather do it a certain way and get the problem sorted.
  • Options
    Faking it helps noone. If he's not pleasing you then you should say, not go "oh yes more". Otherwise he will think he's great and go on to exercise his "prowess" on some other poor sap.
  • Options
    faking is totally wrong and shouldn't be done!!!!
    it leads you to believe that you are satisfying that person and making them feel good, when actually all they're bothered about is getting it over and done wit'.
    and if you do it repeatedly, then it's gonna harm both of you. the guy's gonna think he's doing something right and keep on doing it (like a good boy), and she's just gonna fake it every time!

i've had a talk with my girlfriend at the beginning of our relationship and asked her honestly to never ever fake anything.
    cos it'd be like faking your feelings for each other...
    i'd rather her tell me she's tired/not in mood/had enough/feeling sore/can't be arsed/not horny etc... rather than put up with my efforts to please her and not enjoy it and make me feel like i've achieved something.
    at least i know that her feelings and moans are genuine, which gets me turned on more as well!
    i'm a realistic person and understand that majority of women don't come every single time from plain intercourse alone (unless you're a god and/or been together for a long time and know EXACTLY how to please her, even then, women have to be in right mood in the right scene....) i make my girl cum other ways (oral and fingering), she only came a few times during normal intercourse and we're improving on that (communicating) and she gets quite close every time, but there are things that sometimes put her off and she don't quite get there....but at least she's not stroking my ego and making me believe i'm something i'm not!
  • Options
    If someone faked it with me id finish with them
  • Options
    I don't understand why people fake it. I'm too selfish! I wouldn't want to pretend I'd had an orgasm when I hadn't, because then I'd be left feeling dissatisfied while he lay there thinking he'd given me something he hadn't. I'd rather just be honest - and help him perfect his technique at the same time!
  • Options
    Faking it doesn't do anybody any favours. I'd rather know, and then work on it, rather than being decieved and lied to.
    Girls, don't fake it - talk about it. Tell, talk, show.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    If someone faked it with me id finish with them

hmmm seems a little extreme :crazyeyes

probably a beter way to go about things would be communication!
  • Options
    I wonder if by faking pleasure from sex has led to many of the problems people have with sexual relationships? I saw an article on the news about it and I think it was 50% of the population have one sex - related problem or other. Maybe by being more honest and upfront, we'd solve rather than create problems in the bedroom.
  • Options
    Why do women fake it?!:confused:

Because they think men give a fuck!
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have a couple of times, cos i really didnt want to carry on and i knew i wouldnt as i had things on my mind. Its a rarity, butr its needed to be done :D