Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thoughts whilst doing it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure if this has been mentioned before...but whilst you are having sex what do people generally think about...if anything at all?

Most of the time I find my mind is blank but sometimes anything pops in like tv shows, conversations I have had with other people...anything really.:lol:

Would you say that thinking about other women could also be considered cheating?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think I think of anything with my current g/f, not just saying it but sex is fantastic with her so I really just enjoy how nice it is.

Have thought of other girls while doing it in the past though.
    Wouldn't say it's cheating as long as it all stays in your head ;)
  • Options
    Its nto cheating to imagine other girls. What do you think your lady is doing while she has her eyes shut?
  • Options
    :chin:Although the sex is usually great with my g/f I find that sometimes I still think about other things...

I wonder if its boredom from perhaps the same type of things happening...lol
  • Options
    i worry that people might be listening :blush:
  • Options
    i think about how good it feels and how horny im making my b/f :naughty:
    this makes me ten times hornier which results in better sex which results in better orgasms ;):D
  • Options
    It varies really. But I tend to think of my partner these days. Although it has been known for one or the other of us to be thinking about summat else and start having a convo about it during sex. :lol:

But no I very rarely thin about other fellas. I used to, but then feelings have never been like this, none of them have had as great a body or been as wonderful in any other way, so hey he's everything I ever want why should any one else come into my mind.
  • Options
    i agree with Sar's the lady
    i think of how horny she is, that makes me even MORE horny, i stay rock hard for ages and makes it better for both of us.....
    sometimes when we're proper going at it and the bed's squeaking, i wonder if my mum can hear us downstairs or the neighbours next door....
    always better and more relaxed when mum goes out.....
    i mean yesterday was out of this world.....
    it lasted about half an hour, but it was the best half an hour like EVER!
    we're lying there cuddling, next thing, she's rubbing her crotch on my thight. i'm like: "are you horny", she says: "very"
    10 seconds later i got a rock hard boner!
    throughout the whole thing i was thinking how horny she was and how wet she was etc. etc.....

say what you want, but you gotta excite the man's head (the one on the shoulders) first and stimulate his mind, before stimulating his "head".
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    It varies really. But I tend to think of my partner these days. Although it has been known for one or the other of us to be thinking about summat else and start having a convo about it during sex. :lol:

But no I very rarely thin about other fellas. I used to, but then feelings have never been like this, none of them have had as great a body or been as wonderful in any other way, so hey he's everything I ever want why should any one else come into my mind.

Kaz what about me? Ha ha

Your still smittenn these days- must be love so! Bring out the wedding bells ha ha

I think of anything and everything from what position im going to take her next to what im going get for dinner to how she compares to her sister :p
  • Options
    fifteen year old schoolgirls mostly.

:D
  • Options
    what's the thing with school girls?

I'll bet you didn't feel that way about them while you were at school :rolleyes:
  • Options
    there was a thread on schoolgirls already i think..... hehe
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I'll bet you didn't feel that way about them while you were at school :rolleyes:

Fiver?