Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

who are the guiltiest sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Seeing as there are alot of cheating topics on here i thought id add my own.

Basically i think when it comes to cheating men are worse. I went on holiday recently with 4 of my mates, we all had GF's but we all cheated? (yes i know im a scumbag i already outlined that fact on an earlier topic)
Girls i think are definitly more emotionally involved in there realtionhips so girls tend to think more about the consequences of cheating.
Men however can be so sexually driven that it becomes harder to be strong and faithful all the time even if you love your GF.

Alot of girl mates i speak to say they would never cheat because they care about their BF's too much, but its a different story when i speak to lads!

So who do u reckon are the worse sex for being unfaithful?
(ps, soz if this has already been done)

Comments

• Options
    I dont think it comes down to which sex a person is, its more to do with the type of person you are, i know girls who wouldnt give cheating a second thought and guys who wouldnt dream of it.
  • Options
    Hang on. Who were you shagging then? Were you all shagging the same girl? If not, then there must've been at least four girls who may have all been cheating on their boyfriends too!
    There's that old, well worn, saying - it takes two to tango. I think both sexes are as guilty as each other. It's not a male/female thing, but a personality thing. Some are bastards/bitches that just don't give a shit.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Women are! Men cheat but we normally admit it and own up eventually where as women dont, men just do more openly because himself takes over. Women just seem to have more tact at it and men will talk about it more- been with plenty of women in rels and even one or two married ones!
  • Options
    Women don't admit to cheating - Men do. Thats the difference. Both sexes are scumbags, but one is full of a bit more bullshit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    Women don't admit to cheating - Men do. Thats the difference. Both sexes are scumbags, but one is full of a bit more bullshit.

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by **TiNk**
    :yes:

Thing is though - I think at the same time it tends to eat women up inside a lot more if they are truly in love. Any man should be good enough to spot the signs of a lying ho.