Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crack/coke spliff. Help.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was at a house party last night and stupidly took a spliff off someone I'd never met. It turned out to have crack (or coke no one quite knew) in it and I spent the rest of the night feeling shit. (Shakes, palpatations, too hot, too cold, vomiting, really dizzy etc etc...). I've had about 8 hours sleep, eaten and drunk lots of water/fruit juice and generally chilled for today but I still feel really rough and my heart keeps going nuts. Can anyone tell me how long it's going to be before this stops or if there's any way of stopping it?

Cheers.XxX.

Comments

• Options
    If no-one quite knew how did you knew it was either crack or coke, could have been something else...it's probably just because you aren't used to it and are reacting this way.
  • Options
    Someone asked the guys it came from, one of them said crack one of them said coke. Could have been something entirely different I suppose.....
  • Options
    2 days at the most. although the vomiting etc shouldnt happen on coke - that is a trait in crack though---however, crack on a spliff would be lame so maybe its something else!
  • Options
    you slept for 8hrs?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you slept for 8hrs?

it really cant be coke can it---?! wish i could get 8 hours sleep after a session on that stuff! :p and i dont think it was crack purely for the reason, crack spliffs are generally terrible and a waste of money--might as well be blazing £50 notes!
  • Options
    Sounds to me like u just smoked some shitty resin, to hot then going to cold normally is a sign ur going to vomit soon, so start making your way to the toilet. I get shakes a lot when smoking a few joints.

So just try chill out and you'll be ok
  • Options
    or scag
  • Options
    Doesnt sound like cocaine in either form to me, it could have bee dusted but I bloody doubt that unless you are hanging round with some serious freaks.
    Dusted is 'angel dust' or PCP, but its stupidly rare.

To be honest I'd say it was just shitting resin and your worrying too much and making yourself feel bad. There arent that many things you can put in a spliff and have it actualy work.
  • Options
    If it tasted kinda metallic like it could have been ket. smoked that before and that works.