Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Once You Pop...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You Can't Stop...

Is this true? I mean, when you've done it once, is it really that hard to not do it again?
Reading Paperdoll's post on needing a "good hard shafting" got me thinking. Why do you like it so much, and why are you so shocked when you don't get it often enough?

*Speaks a true virgin in all things sexual!*

Ilora x

Comments

• Options
    Err...well i'm coping with out?
    After losing my virginity i didn't have sex again for 1 and a half years so i dunno...?
  • Options
    Re: Once You Pop...
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    You Can't Stop...

Is this true? I mean, when you've done it once, is it really that hard to not do it again?
    Reading Paperdoll's post on needing a "good hard shafting" got me thinking. Why do you like it so much, and why are you so shocked when you don't get it often enough?

*Speaks a true virgin in all things sexual!*

Ilora x

well if youre a virgin, then you really cant comprehend, its sooooooo damn good. ;):naughty:

i demand you find yourself a man-bitch to experience the wonders of sex!! when you do youll know what im rantng about. (heh, not that i would know really as said in my other thread :(:p )

i realise im probably coming across as some crazed nympho here. im not really, honest :):p
  • Options
    Well, if you did something that was exciting, enjoyable, and great to do with someone you fancy/love, wouldn't you want to do it again?
    Love is a drug (and sex is too!). :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    nope, as soon as i got it all i wanted was more, and it took up more and more of my thoughts!!
  • Options
    hmm... i can go for a week without, then i think, 'hmm, we haven't done it for a week,' then i start thinking about it :( :P
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I suppose its like most things, If you do it once, you've experienced it, you want to do it again :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Love is a drug (and sex is too)
    when you orgasm certain chemicals get released into the bloodstream that make you "feel good" and give you a general sense of well-being.
    hence you get addicted to something that feels good (like ciggies, chocolates, coffee etc...they all trigger off the "happy" zone in your brain....)
    combining sex with a post-coital cup of coffee with a bar of chocolate and a fag - you feel like you're in heaven.
    that's a bit of an overexaggeration, hehe, but still sex makes you feel great, and you're sharing that feeling with someone that means something to you and you love (hopefully not yer mum
    :shocking: :yuck: ) hence you want more and more and more and more and more and more....
    you get the point....
    but then, if you have too much, you can go off it, because you get used to the feeling and it doesn't mean the same after a while.
    so i think it's important to keep a good balance, have enough, but not too much, so you're left craving till the next time....like waiting for your next fix....
    oh and to keep it fresh you always try new things, hence the excitement&fun of trying something new! :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: Once You Pop...
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    You Can't Stop...

I lost mine and it was shit! Since then I've had good sex and can still live without it! Wanking does/can do the trick
  • Options
    Originally posted by RomanticDude
    when you orgasm certain chemicals get released into the bloodstream that make you "feel good" and give you a general sense of well-being.
    Does anybody remember that recent research that shows that semen inside a girl makes her body release chemicals/hormones that make her feel happier too. Now that's something you won't get from masturbation! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    After I lost my viginity I never wanted to have sex ever again! I love my bf that I'm with now, but I could quite happily live without sex.
  • Options
    I lost my v a couple of weeks ago and i don't want sex, because it felt totally rubbish. Even the second and third time felt crap and it's kinda put me off now :(
  • Options
    it shouldnt feel crap if its done right.....

i love it, the feeling is unbelievable. if i had my way i would fuck at least 2 times a day but hey we cant always have what we want.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Angelic*
    After I lost my viginity I never wanted to have sex ever again!

lol Me too! I went for over a year without sleeping with anyone else and to be honest I can quite easily go without it if I'm single. It's when you're going out with someone and you really fancy them that you wanna do it all the time ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    lol Me too! I went for over a year without sleeping with anyone else and to be honest I can quite easily go without it if I'm single. It's when you're going out with someone and you really fancy them that you wanna do it all the time ;)

Yeah. For me it's definitely a case of if I'm single I don't miss it. However if I'm going out or I'm interested in someone then my sex drive goes back up again. I pity the people who moan when they go without for a week though, think maybe some of them need to find another distraction, or learn how to masturbate.
  • Options
    why thank you

for your pity, mist :rolleyes: masturbation doesn't do a lot for me so that wouldn't achieve anything. anyway, sex isn't just about physical pleasure... there's also the feeling of closeness when he's inside you and you're gazing into each other's eyes; that's fantastic.
  • Options
    aye!
    holding each other close and gazing in the eyes as well as being inside her...mmm...that does it
    no wank, no matter how good it is, can ever compare to it, even though you're releasing same hormones/chemicals into your blood, it doesn't feel the same on the emotional level.
    after all its MAKING LURRRVE!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    However if I'm going out or I'm interested in someone then my sex drive goes back up again.
    Something similar happens to me. I always seem to have quite a gap between relationships, so when I have them I'm gagging for sex, and horny as hell. That's probably why I've been accused of wanting nothing but sex from a relationship before. Or being told that the relationship is based on nothing but sex. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Does anybody remember that recent research that shows that semen inside a girl makes her body release chemicals/hormones that make her feel happier too. Now that's something you won't get from masturbation! :)

Mr_Wobble ;)

thats weird you sayin that coz normally about a hour or so after ive had a good rogering i get in one of my crazy moods giggle fits and all that. thought i might be gettin high on the spunk but i never knew about this, it explains it all! :D