Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

recommend?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hey, trying to fill in the last spot on my ucasy uni thing and i was wondering if any of you knew what good(ish) uni's there are for business related subjects . i kinda want to go to a uni in a big town or city. and the last blank has to be a lower gradey one like bbc...
yeah .... babling agian...recommendations?
(ive already put down leeds, manchester, nottingham, nottingham trent and manchester met)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    leeds met?
  • Options
  • Options
    im at loughborough and although the town itself is fairly small theres a great campus and student population, but you are 20 minutes on the train from both nottingham and leicester
  • Options
    Newcastle Business School at Northumbria Uni is good. The entry grades aren't too high and the city is fantastic fun. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    Newcastle Business School at Northumbria Uni is good. The entry grades aren't too high and the city is fantastic fun. :)

Thats what I'd say as well. I went for a short time before quitting for personal reasons, but the teaching was very good, it's nicely equipped and well the city is just absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    there's just to many unis to choose from, and all the ones i like seem to want loads of A's.
    Does ne1 know of a good uni for law thats wants about bbb, or lower really need some ideas

thanx :)