Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

byny

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how did things go? dont mean to pry, but i was thinking about you today, just wandered if you managed to sort everything out :) x

Comments

• Options
    Hello!
    I've been camping so didn't get a chance to see this.

YES I went camping with my boyfriend so NO we didn't split up! I really don't know what to say because I feel a bit like everyone thought I was being so brave to leave but then in the end I didn't. Not that I'm unhappy about my decision...I have been able to sit down and talk to my boyfriend about a lot of stuff (Babies, my 'needs' etc) and it has cleared the air. It would be wrong for me to say everything is perfect but I have been able to accept that its not the disaster I thought it was.

We managed to have a good relaxing break and although we did argue a couple of times (Two people in a tent together can sometimes bring out the worst in both) we had some really fun times...Swimming in freezing water, sitting up in the tent at night like two old pensioners with the dog and a bottle of wine, kite flying etc.

I am still aware that there are things that need to change, from both of us, and that I may get frustrated but I am feeling better about stuff today and so hopefully will tomorrow and the next day and the day after that.

Thanks for your concern badabing, and your PMs.... I'm sure I'll be moaning again but I hope that this is a corner turned.
  • Options
    Im really pleased you sound like you're feeling much better which is great. :) Im really happy for you both that you've managed to talk about things maturely and get across your feelings, im sure its been a great relief.

Glad camping went well too :thumb:

all the best on working things out, im more than sure you can, and you know we're here if you need to rant - or cry! Good luck and well done :) *hugs* x
  • Options
    You know what..............

I just want to say that I realised lastnight, when I logged on after my camping holiday, that the people here on the site actually mean quite a lot to me.

I don't know any of you personally but there are a few of you who with whom I have had some really great conversations and help. I have seen a few 'site meets' posted and have always thought 'No way', but recently I've thought that a small meet, in a small pub..hey why not ..I want to see these people face to face... I don't want to mention names because I'm bound to leave someone out and cause great offence but ... some of you I've had some great conversations with - so thanks!!

(I'm sure many of you think I'm mad, or sad!!)

Anyway...yes the camping was more good than bad..if I can get the photos scanned on I'll share them with you - even the Bikini shots so beware.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

(I'm sure many of you think I'm mad, or sad!!)

Anyway...yes the camping was more good than bad..if I can get the photos scanned on I'll share them with you - even the Bikini shots so beware.

i dont think you're mad or sad! bless you.

ooh, bikini.... sexual... *dreams*