Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Me And My Idiotic Tendencies!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why oh why oh WHY? I was talking to the boy I like yesterday and the stupid prat wouldn't shut up with the 'who do you fancy?' thing! So he was asking me all these questions trying to guess who it was until eventually getting to him. Me being the prat that I am, decided I didn't want to lie to him, when I should have, so I was like, yes, now you know why I didn't want to tell you. Then, him being kinda thick, says 'You do know I'm still with Niomi?' as if I wasn't feeling bad enough already. I was soooooooooo embarrassed because I was getting to be good friends with him, and now I think he might just decide he doesn't want to be no more. I hope not. I think I blew it though. He was going to come to our birthday sleepover tonight but now he can't (he got hepatitis on holiday) which I guess is a good thing! I would be too scared to look at him! Ah well, this is just a me being embarrassed and feeling stupid type thing! Reply if you want I don't care!

Comments

• Options
    Trust me you wont have scared him off! lads (well, me anyway) love hearing people like them, who doesnt!?
    Ever since ive been with the current gf ive had about 4 offers(from friends)/people telling me they like me and although i had to turn all of them down (fucking hard thing to do!) i still felt great that they liked me.
    He'll probably be fine next time you see him, and if hes not then hes an arse anyway. just dont mention it again until hes single...
  • Options
    Originally posted by icey
    He'll probably be fine next time you see him, and if hes not then hes an arse anyway. just dont mention it again until hes single...

I bloody hope he is! And he is DEFINITELY not an arse!! I wasn't planning on mentioning it ever again, and he won't be single for a loooooooooong time anyway, he really really likes his current g/f. Although several people have told me we would make a good couple lol!
  • Options
    Well HE asked who you fancied....I don't see why you should feel an idiot!! Just keep you fingers crossed he will be single sooner rather than laters!
  • Options
    Don't feel like an idiot...he asked...and at least he had the decency to make things clear about his girlfriend and leave you in no doubt that he's not available. Now you can still be friends and be free for all those offers I'm sure you'll be getting from other available men!
  • Options
    a point i'd like to make... in my experience, when people go on like that asking who you fancy, that means they have a pretty good idea it's them. i've done that and had it done to me. so you don't need to be embarrassed as he already knew! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix
    a point i'd like to make... in my experience, when people go on like that asking who you fancy, that means they have a pretty good idea it's them. i've done that and had it done to me. so you don't need to be embarrassed as he already knew! :D

yep that is so true! i used to always ask lads who they fancied knowing full well it was me but i just wanted to hear them say it! (ive grown up a bit now tho :p )
  • Options
    Originally posted by dominatrix

Actually I think he genuinely had NO idea! But even if he did, the fact that he definitely does now is embarrassing!