Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Just a query

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
erm something that I've been wondering about, when I had sex with my ex, when we were together she once complained that it felt like my penis was catching something as it was going in and wouldn't fully go in. I was just wondering what it could have been and could I have done any harm at all, she said it didn't hurt but I didn't think there was anything to catch on?

Yours Confuzzled!

Macca

Comments

• Options
    hmm!

I think i know...
    Whats happenin is that (gunna sound rank) she not wet enough.. you personally might not notice this because your wearin a condom.. to get them more wet... FORPLAY! :naughty:
  • Options
    You could have caught her outter lips on the way in, which wouldn't be as wet and would feel like they were catchng and pulling to her. Just a suggestion I probably completely wrong.
  • Options
    :yes: I agree with super_chicken on this one.
  • Options
    Maybe, just a thought, if she is not shaven then you could be pulling pubes in with you and it is tucking on her.
  • Options
    Re: hmm!
    Originally posted by Super_Chicken
    I think i know...
    Whats happenin is that (gunna sound rank) she not wet enough.. you personally might not notice this because your wearin a condom.. to get them more wet... FORPLAY! :naughty:

haha she never liked foreplay, she just wanted me inside of her asap, I like foreplay though, luckily I'm not with her anymore hehe.