Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Planning sex life

Reading these threads, its amazing the amount of people who seem to plan their sex life, with comments like "im going to lose my virginity on _______." It just strikes me as a little strange. Does anyone else think this a little too organised, or is it just me?:confused:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    u talking about me? ("shy!?!" thread)

yea, its been pre planned, maybe coz school aint a good place and im going her house on saturday
  • Options
    no, im talking in general. people just seem to be planning ahead a lot. your thread just reminded me of others id seen when people had planned. i wasnt targeting anyone specific :)
  • Options
    i think people plan so that they are ready for when the time comes. its not for any specific reason just some people prfer to be organised! :)
  • Options
    Re: Planning sex life
    Originally posted by MoonShiner
    Reading these threads, its amazing the amount of people who seem to plan their sex life, with comments like "im going to lose my virginity on _______." It just strikes me as a little strange. Does anyone else think this a little too organised, or is it just me?:confused:

I agree, I think the first time should be in a long term and loving relationship, but also spontaneous and thus more romantic. Especially for me as I get nervous for things I have had to wait a long time to do *cough*presentations*cough*.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Planning sex life
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I agree, I think the first time should be in a long term and loving relationship, but also spontaneous and thus more romantic. Especially for me as I get nervous for things I have had to wait a long time to do *cough*presentations*cough*.

:yes: Agreed. Even on the presentations part :)
  • Options
    I hate to plan my sex life... its happened before ie with 'fuck buddies' you agree to meet up both knowing what the sole purpose of meeting is. But with partners, i think theres nothing worse than planning. having said that, some to people like to plan and all that. Each to his own :)
  • Options
    i think the spare of the moment sex is best, you seem to feel a lot hotter and sexier. especially if it starts off as something normal.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Planning sex life
    Originally posted by LadyT
    :yes: Agreed. Even on the presentations part :)

:D Me likes yooou!
  • Options
    In general, I hate to plan because it takes spontaneity out of the moment and can seem a bit clinical. Having said that, sometimes it can be fun to pick a night and talk about what you're going to do - it builds up anticipation and can make it more exciting :)

Also, when I lost my virginity it was sort-of planned, for the simple reason that we had spent a while talking about sleeping together and finally decided we were ready, so it seemed sort of obvious that the next time we were 'alone together' it would happen! It worked out quite well actually, although I can see why some people prefer things to happen more naturally.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Planning sex life
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    :D Me likes yooou!

*Feels special* :blush::)
  • Options
    Yeh an example I hate on here is - "Well i'll be getting some tonight/saturday/next week *titter*". Its very sad. Its either overly planned or a sad attempt at showing off. Me and the girlfriend never plan it - There is no rule on it.
  • Options
    i dont like the planning element but sometimes you just can tell when something will happen...
  • Options
    Me and my girlfriend dont plan we just say me rents are going out on saturday night etc.So we dont plan anything with our mates.We dont say come round and have sex.Cos then i would feel nervous as i would keep on thinking bout it.And its the same with presentations!lol!
  • Options
    Sex is way too overrated. It's lovely and all, but, ehh, soon as it's over and done with on your first time, you're like..ooo..my fanny's bigger now. Must find bigger penises. Mwahah. Well..summat to that degree :\
  • Options
    Originally posted by David Grohl
    i think the spare of the moment sex is best, you seem to feel a lot hotter and sexier. especially if it starts off as something normal.

agrees :yes: ;)
  • Options
    "im going to lose my virginity on _______."
    I'm going to lose my virginity on my wedding night.

That what you're talking about?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Planning sex life
    Originally posted by Skateside
    I'm going to lose my virginity on my wedding night.
    I'll give ya 50 quid if you can wait that long! :lol:

Ilora x
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Planning sex life
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    I'll give ya 50 quid if you can wait that long! :lol:

Ilora x
    And I'll give you 50 if I don't.

Sound fair?
  • Options
    To be fair some people liek to know that their mums not going to walk in so first times maybe you do plan.... Otherwise, i wouldnt but then everyones different.
  • Options

Yes i agree but i don't agree with the term you used, organised no, immature yes!

You watch movies like American Pie and you think wow i wanna be like them, i'm going to go to some big party with loads of mates, get drunk find a really easy girl who is under the influence, take her home with me and smack, bang ,whallop ive lost my virginity :eek:

not quite, not quite! that is just a part out of a film and those people out there who think like that really are just immature kids who think they are men, but in reality manhood is a huge step which they may reach when there 17, 18 if they're lucky!!:lol:

So good luck all you Jim, Finch's, Oz's, and Stiflers out there!! (Sarchasm, i don't wish you luck because you can't control fate with your boyhood "Dreams")
  • Options
    we don't usually plan it. but occasionally we do. i don't mean like plan it down to a minute and organise a place like: "I'm gonna f*** you on the living room sofa at 13:46pm".......
    it's when she's on her monthly and it's coming up to an end and we both feel horny and we're not getting any, we KNOW it's gonna happen on Saturday (that's when she usually finishes).
    so it's more like: "i can't wait till Saturday!" - "I know, you're not walking on Sunday!"
    hehehehe
    after that it's just spontaneous all the time...