Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The little things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hihi
ok big help needed..... im going away for the weekend with a few mates, one of whom is the object of my desire lol.

Im thinking its a good chance to make my move.... but what exactly should i be doing to let him know i want him?
Thus my question for all of you is : what are the little things people do or say that make u want to shag them right then and there?

For me I guess it would have to be when a guy holds eye contact for that little bit longer than normal and then does the cute little sexy grin and looks away...... ahhh im a sucker for it.

So? help!
*Little one*

Comments

• Options
    I may be a little (or extremely) inexperienced to answer this question, but for what it's worth...

Are you going about this in the right way? If you want to shag him, might letting him know that straight away scare him off? By all means let him know that you're interested, but may slow it down a little.

As for flirting, eye contact is a good one, as in playing with your hair. Mirroring (where you make a move (such as resting head on hand) about a minute after he has is meant to work. And if all else fails, just grab him.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Oh i agree for sure! Perhaps i didnt explain myself properly.....

I've had feelings for this particular fella for a very long time, he is one of my closest friends, and it would by all means not just be a hook-up thing...... so i don't know if i would sleep with him this weekend even if given the chance...... i just want him to want to! if that makes sense.... maybe its just my warped little mind.......

sigh. liking people is just too much trouble. !!

but thankyou for replying..............
  • Options
    Sorry for the misunderstanding there!!

Your position with how you feel about him, being friends and all, is very very familiar. I think if you decide that yo'd like to take it further, you just have to trust yourself, and trust the signs he's been giving, if there have been some.